1. Do you feel Bella’s fears for Jacob and the pack being involved in the fight are reasonable?
No, the pack can take care of themselves. Of course she would worry about them, like she did for the Cullens, but it was un-necessary. They knew what they were doing.
2. The wolf pack has grown in number. Who did you suspect the new werewolves were?
I had no idea. There weren't many possible candidates introduced at this point.
3. How did you think the wolves and vampires would manage to work together? What about Jacob and Edward’s cooperation for Bella’s safety?
I thought that the wolves and vampires would be able to cooperate well. They just needed to coordinate so that everyone knew their tasks. There would be some tensions between Edward and Jacob, but I felt that they would cooperate for Bella's sake. Her safety was the most important thing to both of them. They would not like eachother, but they would be able to work together for the most important thing in their lives.
4. What were you thinking as you read about Jasper’s exercises with his siblings?
It was really interesting. I liked to see more of Jasper, and see the leader figure that he can be. And I liked to see how the Cullens fight. It was especially sweet of Jasper to show Bella just how good a fighter Alice is, since she was one of Bella's main concerns.
5. What did you predict Bella’s reaction would be to Jacob in wolf form? Were you surprised?
I didn't think that she would be afraid. He's her friend, and she knows that he wouldn't hurt her. It was easier to be around him, when he couldn't talk about his feelings for her.
Last edited by Dovrebanen
on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~