General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by MRK »

I have a million that I could totally bore you with but I think it's so romantic how protective he is of her...

my favorite parts are when he crouches over her and snarles at some threat coming after her...

Don't worry, I'll have tons more I'll quote later :)
F-16
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by F-16 »

ok, this is going to be long, but for some reason it's one of my favourites!

"If I had my way, I would spend the majority of my time kissing Edward. There wasn't anything I'd experienced in my life that compared to the feeling of his cool lips, marble hard but always so gentle, moving with mine.

I didn't often get my way. So it surprised me a little when his fingers braided themselves into my hair, securing my face to his. My arms locked behind his neck, and I wished I was stronger - strong enough to keep him prisoner there.

I knew I had about three seconds before he would sigh and slide me deftly away, saying something about how we'd risked my life enough for one afternoon.

He pulled my face away from his, breaking my hold with ease - he probably didn't even realize that I was using all my strength. He chuckled once, a low throaty sound. His eyes were bright with the excitement he so rigidly disciplined.
'Ah, Bella' He sighed
'I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not'
'And I should feel sorry that you're not sorry, but I don't. Maybe I should go sit on the bed'
I exhaled a little dizzily. 'If you think that's necessary....' "

pg. 43-44 Eclipse, hardcover

:D
That makes me happy! Really happy. SO wish I was Bella then
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

F-16 wrote:ok, this is going to be long, but for some reason it's one of my favourites!

"If I had my way, I would spend the majority of my time kissing Edward. There wasn't anything I'd experienced in my life that compared to the feeling of his cool lips, marble hard but always so gentle, moving with mine.

I didn't often get my way. So it surprised me a little when his fingers braided themselves into my hair, securing my face to his. My arms locked behind his neck, and I wished I was stronger - strong enough to keep him prisoner there.

I knew I had about three seconds before he would sigh and slide me deftly away, saying something about how we'd risked my life enough for one afternoon.

He pulled my face away from his, breaking my hold with ease - he probably didn't even realize that I was using all my strength. He chuckled once, a low throaty sound. His eyes were bright with the excitement he so rigidly disciplined.
'Ah, Bella' He sighed
'And I should feel sorry that you're not sorry, but I don't. Maybe I should go sit on the bed'

XD i promise all those parts made me laugh so hard; Bella's so hilarious in the fact that she ignores the danger that Edward's always warning her about haha. But seriously all her desperation to keep being with Edward is a definite swoon factor- who WOULDN'T want to be with Edward!? lol
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
MySpaceHeater
Settled in Forks

Post by MySpaceHeater »

Basically every single second she's with Edward or Jacob :lol:
"Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?"
"I don't have any leeches on my speed dial."
"You should've seen his face when I started taking my clothes off, though. Priceless."
"Sure sure."

Ren-who? Jacob's mine
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

mlola619 wrote:
F-16 wrote:ok, this is going to be long, but for some reason it's one of my favourites!

'Ah, Bella' He sighed

XD i promise all those parts made me laugh so hard; Bella's so hilarious in the fact that she ignores the danger that Edward's always warning her about haha. But seriously all her desperation to keep being with Edward is a definite swoon factor- who WOULDN'T want to be with Edward!? lol
really? made you laugh? made me swoon and wish i had my own Edward i could just keep with me forever. i admit i reread the bits where they kiss A LOT!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
F-16
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by F-16 »

mlola619 wrote: XD i promise all those parts made me laugh so hard; Bella's so hilarious in the fact that she ignores the danger that Edward's always warning her about haha. But seriously all her desperation to keep being with Edward is a definite swoon factor- who WOULDN'T want to be with Edward!? lol
Yeah, they make me laugh and swoon at the same time. I love reading about Bella being the bold one, and Edward holding back. It's such a funny twist on the whole situation b/c Bella's supposed to be the weak, fragile one, and her she is, putting herself in danger's path. I can just imagine her pushing herself on him all the time. ;)
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I love when they are on Isle Esme and Edward says "want to swim with dolphins to burn off calories" and Bella says "I can think of a better way to burn calories."

That makes me laugh and swoon because I was SO wishing I was Bella at that point =D
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

F-16 wrote:
mlola619 wrote: XD i promise all those parts made me laugh so hard; Bella's so hilarious in the fact that she ignores the danger that Edward's always warning her about haha. But seriously all her desperation to keep being with Edward is a definite swoon factor- who WOULDN'T want to be with Edward!? lol
Yeah, they make me laugh and swoon at the same time. I love reading about Bella being the bold one, and Edward holding back. It's such a funny twist on the whole situation b/c Bella's supposed to be the weak, fragile one, and her she is, putting herself in danger's path. I can just imagine her pushing herself on him all the time. ;)

Exactly, yeah that's really what i meant to say- it makes me swoon & laugh at the same time. I also agree 100% on the idea that Bella's the fragile one yet she's always acting bold...that's always been the ironic viewpoint that i look at and for me it makes the story that much better and funny :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
RoseRed
Settled in Forks

Post by RoseRed »

Hmmm... I'm thinking the birthing of Loch Ness. Who wouldn't have wanted to be Bella then? :lol:

Or wait... maybe that special moment of bonding Between her and James in the ballet studio. That'd be fun. :D

No, no- I got it! Bella's 18th birthday party! Celebration! :P

Screw it. I'd just want to be her when Jake tried to mac on her in Eclipse. I totally would've jumped him and sucked his face off. Don't know why she got so touchy about it :?:
F-16
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by F-16 »

RoseRed wrote:Hmmm... I'm thinking the birthing of Loch Ness. Who wouldn't have wanted to be Bella then? :lol:

Or wait... maybe that special moment of bonding Between her and James in the ballet studio. That'd be fun. :D

No, no- I got it! Bella's 18th birthday party! Celebration! :P

Screw it. I'd just want to be her when Jake tried to mac on her in Eclipse. I totally would've jumped him and sucked his face off. Don't know why she got so touchy about it :?:

hahahah. RoseRed, that's brilliant. After all the swooning that ensues on this thread, this is nice change.
I can laugh about it now, but I still remember reading this for the first time and either crying or screaming or dying slowly inside.

Re: Jacob, I never understood all the craziness either, personally I would have just gone with it. There's never such a thing as TOO many hot guys. :P