True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: True Blood-- Based on The Southern Vampire Mysteries Series

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

I want to see this so badly but i dont have HBO!! darn it!
I've read the Sookie Stackhouse series..its awesome, but now i must find a way to watch True Blood!
Is there some where online you can watch it for free? (pm me plz)
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
Nala
Wandering Through Town

Post by Nala »

I read all the Sookie-books and i love them.
This great sense of humour which is in it!!! Just wonderful!
It's totally different to Twilight which I appreciate! I would never compare Bella to Sookie or the story itselfs, because it spoils the fun and joy you could have with both.
Charlaine Harris is a wonderful person who chitchats with her fans on her board and I do love her characters so much.
And should I be in the mess to decide between Eric and Bill I would drop dead because this would be impossible ;)

:cry: As a german there is no chance to watch true blood on the telly until I am a grandmother but I hope to be able to buy/Import the dvd as soon as possible.

cheers!
ALWAYS _________________________ Image
_____________________sorry to the unknown artist, couldnt detect you. still: I adore this image so! thank you!
the.slayer
Wandering Through Town

Post by the.slayer »

does anyone no if its planing on coming out in australia or if it has??? also whats the first book called again im interested in reading them!

Edward Cullen is staring at you...
- Jessica Stanley Twilight

Wanna be a vampire??
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled <3 »

the.slayer wrote:does anyone no if its planing on coming out in australia or if it has??? also whats the first book called again im interested in reading them!
the first book is called Dead Until Dark (by Cahrlaine Harris). i actually just bought it the other day but i have to wait until im on break from school to read it becuase I will probably want to read them all and no school work will get done! lol

i really want to watch the series, but I dont have HBO and i think i would rather wait until after I have at least one of the books. hopefully they will put the complete season out on DVD
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

So far I have watched the two episodes that have aired. I like them. I didn't know they were a book series. I was at my library the Monday after it aired on HBO, and the guy checking my books out asked me if I saw it. I told him I had missed it but was planning on watching it that night on a rerun. He told me about the book series. After I finish the book I am reading (plus the 3 I have reserved) I plan on seeing if I can find them.
ImageImage
em's_twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by em's_twilight »

Ugh i freaking love this show, I'm addicted :o :D I really love it. Bill has defiantly got the vampire vibe about him :D :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9HDjlZUoUA
Wolf Boy
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Wolf Boy »

I agree, I freaking love this show to, everything about, Its so cool, and I agree Bill is a very cool vampire. Sookie is awesome. I have watched both episodes like 5 times each.
I will Always be waiting in the wings
em's_twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by em's_twilight »

Ha ha yeah man me too! I love it. I think the actor who plays Bill is way HOT! Like a older Edward to me. He looks like 27ish... he might be younger. The wisdom may change his face... hmmm
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

MMM bill.. i love the show! since i've never read the books or anything.. im dying to know what happens next! i love the way they say Sookie too.. like sookay .. instead of sookey love the show.. i do..
i really like sam also.. except he could turn into something little more intimidating then a sheepdog. haha
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Wolf Boy
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Wolf Boy »

I read on teh sci fi channel wire that HBO has already green light a second season, woo hoo!!!!! it should premiere summer 09. so thats really Awesome :D

here is the blurb :
HBO Renews True Blood

HBO announced Sept. 17 that it has ordered a second season of its vampire drama True Blood. The series, which aired its second episode this week, will begin production of new episodes early next year in Los Angeles, with debut set for summer 2009.

The Sept. 7 debut episode is proving to be a hit with HBO audiences, attracting more than 4 million viewers to date, while the debut of the second episode on Sept. 14 posted an unprecedented 24 percent gain in viewers over the first week's debut.
Last edited by Wolf Boy on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will Always be waiting in the wings