Twilight books in different languages

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Twilight books in different languages

Post by Nena »

Do you have copies of the twilight books in multiple languages? Do you plan to get them in another language? Discuss the different translations of the Twilight Series here.
strawberry
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Twilight books in different languages

Post by strawberry »

Well, I own all 4 books in English (so, they are in another language, at least for me) but I just bought the German version of Twilight today (which is my mother tongue).
I plan to get the Twilight books in Italian, but I don´t know where I can buy them.
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

thank you for this thread :D

I have Twilight in English, Polish, and am ordering the Spanish version later today.

and sadly, I havent bought the other books yet, no car = no way to get myself to the store.
very depressing.

I think it would be cool to have the books in as many languages as possible, so i am searching for more 8-)
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

I've been thinking of buying at least one of the books in Spanish so I can practice... I'm in college studying to be a spanish teacher at the moment and I've already been reading the 5th HP book in Spanish, so I figured it'd be fun to do with Twilight as well!
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
Eri
Displays Excellent Tracking Skills

Post by Eri »

I've got the books in english and spanish. Spanish because it's my mother tongue but i've read them in english so i can practice with them, and i recommend doing it if you want to improve a language
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Thats a good idea!

When I learn enough German (at the moment i just say 'ich bin -insert normal english word in german accent here-') I will buy it in that.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Right now I have all the books in English..but I would really like to buy at least one in French because I am trying to build my french skills back up and it would be really helpful to have a source that I love reading to help me along the way.
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

Well I don't own them per say. In my household we have all of the books by Stephenie in Spanish minus Breaking Dawn and The Host since they are not out yet. Then I DO own all the books in English. I want a copy of Twilight in French though. It will help keep my skills up. I might read it in Spanish though.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
FilDeCuivre
Settled in Forks

Post by FilDeCuivre »

Well, I'm Finnish so obviously I have Twilight(=Temptation) and New Moon(New Moon) in Finnish. The Finnish version of Eclipse(=Doubt) should be here next month but I'm not sure if I'll buy it. Of course I have all the Twilight saga in English and The Host, too.
Somewhere in the near future you will be looking my signature instead of this message.
lidiacriss
Wandering Through Town

Post by lidiacriss »

I have all the twilight books in english and then the other day my mom picked the spanish copy up at the bookstore for me so that I can improve my spanish by reading the one book that I probably have memorized