Florida Fun

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cullenclan4ever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Florida Fun

Post by Cullenclan4ever »

I know i should drop in more
God, Florida is awesome
*stares around herself in awe*
I never been in Florida or any where really sunny, exept Australia
Is there good sugar here?
*looks around for sugar*
i bet there is good weapons here
*plans her strategy to get weapons*

(If i'm not there, when the rest of the familia are here, i'll be somewhere where there is weapons i can steal)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Scarlett wandered around the beach, wondering where everyone else had gone to.
She wanted to go ahead and tell everyone what she was thinking, but she couldn't find anyone to tell.
WAR sat down on the sand & sighed.
"I am so bored." He said.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I held Gio's hand and followed him into the cave. It was dark and a bit humid but beautiful. We went in quite a ways and there were little tide pools swimming with life. I had no idea what all the different kinds were. Ocean life had never been one of my studies.

The little light that the sun let in reflected off the water and onto the walls. The reflection was beautiful and I wished I had some way of storing the picture forever. Maybe I would have Gio paint it for me sometime. I realized I had been staring and I couldn't find Gio. I turned around and he was standing behind me, a silly grin on his lips. I rolled my eyes at him. "How long was I standing there?" His shoulders shrugged. "A few minutes. Not long enough." He winked at me. "It reminded me of the painting I gave you." I crossed the space between us and gave him a hug. His arms wrapped around me and returned it. I shut my eyes momentarily before placing my chin on his chest.

Looking straight up at him I stared again. The light was reflecting off his face the same as the walls only this time it was a lighter blue on his white skin. His eyes met mine and his forehead creased. "What are you thinking?" I just shook my head. "Nothing really. Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" I let out a breath and closed my eyes. Stupid response! "I mean..." He cut me off. "Not recently but thank you." I hugged him again thankful he understood what I meant. Even if he hadn't he would pretend like he did.

I pulled away. "Alright, who is up for cave exploration?" I held up my hand like a child in school before leading him farther into the cave.

((Florida was admitted to United States as a State on March 3, 1845 ))
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

born and raised in Fl. and yet i am remarkably un-tan and i like it that way.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

The life in the tide pools was amazing- but it paled in comparison to watching Roxanna moving about the cave.

The light reflecting from outside played along the walls, giving the illusion of dancing bands of light. Where they struck her skin, scintillant rainbows shot back. I committed the scene to memory, knowing I would want to paint it some time.

She turned around then, catching me. I put a grin on my face; she rolled her eyes. I reminded her of the painting I gave her all those years ago. She skipped into my arms, and then did something I haven't heard in a long while.

She called me "beautiful."

It was wonderful to hear. There was a strange moment, then it passed as she egged me further into the cave. Smiling, I followed her.

The cave wasn't too deep, but deep enough that the back part barely got any light. The water didn't reach this far, and we were standing on moist sand. Our eyes had no difficulty in the dark, and I still saw the beauty that stood to my side- the way she gracefully moved about, how her hair fell across her shoulders...

I couldn't take it anymore. I took her hand, spinning her to face me, and pressed her gently against the cave wall. But there was nothing gentle in the way I kissed her- driven by need and desire. Her hands flew to my chest, and I broke off immediately, hands against the wall on either side of her chest. I hung my head, panting, mumbling "I'm sorry- so sorry... I don't know what came over me..."

((Miami Beach pharmacist Benjamin Green invented the first suntan cream in 1944. He accomplished this development by cooking cocoa butter in a granite coffee pot on his wife's stove.))
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

"I'm sorry- so sorry... I don't know what came over me..."

My hand went to his chin and I pulled his face down so his eyes would meet mine. He looked away and I tugged on his chin. His eyes finally meeting mine. "I never told you to stop." His eyes shut and I kissed the inside of his wrist just to get his attention. I looked into his eyes and 'turned on the charm'. My hands went to his chest and I stood and kissed his scar. His lips met my neck. "Now don't stop till I say stop."
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Holy hell in a handbasket. She wants it.

And she charmed me into it.

Still, the compulsion was in line with my own intentions, so I chose not to fight it. I whimpered against her skin, once again thanking whoever was out there for bringing Roxanna into my life.

I don't know how long it was until she finally said "Stop." But at that point, I didn't care. I simply kissed her, murmuring my thanks, before helping her up.

After we had put our suits back on, I led her out of the cave. "I have an idea."

"What is it?" she asked, leaning into my side.

I put an arm around her. "I want to make a painting of everyone here, enjoying themselves. I don't have my supplies, but I do have a sketchpad. Come on- I want you in it."

We headed back to where the others were. I explained that I wanted to make a painting to remember our trip, so I asked them to assume poses and allow me to sketch them for a few minutes.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Demetri: so what do you wanna do today, sweetheart? do you wanna try to surf?
yes!
*Demetri pulls her into his side and kisses the top of her head*
*Maria's eyes widen as they get closer to where everyone is*
SAB!!!!!!!!
*tackles her into the sand*
i haven't seen you in forever!!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

*sees Gio and Roxy come from direction of cave*
Really guys?
On the beach?
Eck. You get sand in all your crevices.
*shudders*
Not as fun as it sounds.

*hops up from beach towel*
I'm going to go poke old people with a stick!
And possibly go flirt with some clueless teenage human boys.
That last one because it's funny to watch them drool and think they have a shot. :D
Plus it will make Frankie jealous, which always ends up having good repercusions for me. ;)

*tackled back on to sand*
AHH!
*sees it's Maria tackling me & laughs*
Nice to see you too, Maria.

(fact: Flordia has a large population of gators, so much so that they have trained them to do jobs, like delivery boy. Observe.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I chuckled.

"No, Sabina, not on the beach. I'm a man of many talents." I winked.

Roxy giggled at Sabina's questioning expression.

"In any event- Anyone want to pose for me?" I held up my sketchpad. "I want to make a large painting for the house."