1. Were you rooting for Bella to make it to LaPush or were you hoping that Alice would stop her? Why?
As a Team Edward member, I really didn't mind if Bella went to La Push or not. The most time she spends with Edward, the better. But it didn't surprise me that she was going to find a way to see Jacob, like sneaking out.
2. Do you think it was right for Bella to dart off to LaPush to see Jacob? Could she do more harm than good?
I think it was right, because she was really worried about his pain, and she missed him a lot. I didn't think she was in any danger at all, because of New Moon. And I also didn't think that Jacob would kick her out his house, so I think it was right.
3. Who do you think would win in a real, full out fight between the werewolves and vampires? Why?
Umm, I'm with the vampires, but I guess it's a tie or something.
4. Do you think Jacob was right in assuming that everything would be fine had Edward not come back into Bella's life? Why?
Maybe, maybe not. After all, Bella was kind of healing, but I guess she'd never get over Edward.
5. Do you consider Jacob "human" in the sense that he means he is human? Or does his phasing negate his humanity?
Yes, I consider him human. If I could phase like him, I'd still say I'm a human.
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course." - Bella Swan