Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #2

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #2

Post by debussygirl »

I think it would be adorable to do the cafe tables and the picnic blankets, so keep is summery and classy.
Well, I had been envisioning servers with h'ordeuvres and drinks, not really like a heavy-duty meal going on.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

I love that stuff
I still need a management crew, most of the hosts are never here. so if you are a appcer all the way
pm me and , i get you on the hosting comittee
ohh and your job would be promotions and you would have to ping kimmy for the list of memebers
anyways we can sort it out later
im gonna promote everyone right now one level
cause it has been soo long
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Crap. UGH Team Alice I'm sooo sorry. I've been so undevoted to my favorite female character. Sorry guys, I've been so busy lately, and paid attention to the other threads. SOOO SORRY! *hugs everyone* Here's an ode to Alice.

ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALCE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE
ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALCE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE
ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALCE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE A
LICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE
ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALCE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE
ALICE ALICE
ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALCE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE
ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE

So sorry so what's been going on?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Well, we just have four and half days to plan this party!!
We don't have much done. And I have a bunch of homework and a volleyball tournament and finals, so I'll put in all I can, but it won't be much.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

The deadness of this thread is getting ridiculous. Where IS everyone?? We have two parties coming up, and it's not looking lively... Less than a week, lets get going!

So the venue is the meadow, dream-ified, yes? Edward's meadow, but in Stephenie's dream, so with lots of dream references - white clouds, etc.
I think food should be light and fluffy, given that it's a dream. No set meals, just a buffet of appetizers maybe, and people can help themselves instead of waiting for the chefs? I'll work on drinks. Ractor, I love your Ritz desert. Perfect!
Ted, I really like the table - maybe we could use that as a buffet table and lay the food on it? And have a matching bar, and then have the rest of the meadow with little picnic blankets around? It seems more summery, somehow. The blanket is really pretty!

So that's food, if the chefs have any more ideas? And decor Ted has down really well. I'll work on drinks... Maybe we could get some promotion around? People in the other threads might be interested in a party in the meadow...

And now, dress code... What if we have a colour scheme? If we're doing the rest of the part in light, summery colours, how about we have a colour scheme for clothes too? In the same way that we had a casual theme for the bar party, and fancy for the Oscars? That way, people can wear whatever they want, but the colours stay summery. So summery, light, dreamy colours... Whites, blues, yellows, oranges, greens? What does everyone think?
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

the colour scheme is white, with a bit of light blue
like a dream so cloudy colours
i like your colours to flm!
logan
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

HAHA JULY PARTY plans!!!!

Hello APPC-

The APPC Special Events Team is happy to bring you this invitation:

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/ ... rected.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: Change of date from July 11 to July 18.

The party will be held here:

http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... 25&t=1597

To RSVP please compile a list of team member who planto attend and send them to either
Mrs.TeddyBear, TillyWhitlock, Debussygirl, or myself.

~Elizabeth~
Coordinator, APPC Special Events Team
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Yes!! Progress!

So we'll use the table I posted for the buffet and intermix the cafe tables and blankets? I got mixed reactions on that...

Everything sounds like its coming together though!

& Logs, did I read what you wrote wrong or did you realy say we all get a promotion? Or do you just mean the questions will be counted up again?

Either way, I HAVE MY OUTFIT!!!!!
I want to wear this dress>> http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?ca ... 1&Page=all
With these shoes>> http://www.shoeblog.com/wp-content/uplo ... -flats.JPG
& this necklace>> http://jewelrystylist.com/cart/images/B ... -pearl.JPG
I know its casual, and that necklace is slighty fancy, but I love it!& I dont wanna wait to wear it!

What do you guys think? Ill feel like an angel cuz the whol eoutfit is white but whatever, i still like it.

Fashion forward APPCers? Does everything go togteher okay? Feel free to edit! I dont think anything is clashing cuz its all white, os Im good there! But I dont know if I have clashing styles or something, is that even possible?

EDIT: :o :shock: :o :shock: LIZ!!!!!!YOU POSTED IT!!!!!!!!!OME WE DONT HAVE TO KEEP IT A SECRET ANYMORE!!!!!YEESSSS!!!!!!!!I was about to blow! Oh yeeeaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!Im sooooo excited!!!!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Logan said I could take over Kimmy's job.
Do I get a list of the ranks?
And how often do I promote?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

See I posted again. Trying to keep this thread alive. OMG! PARTY IN LESS THAN A WEEK! FASHION GURU IS ON THE RESCUE AND RUN MY FRIENDS! *runs to google* MUST.FIND.OUTFIT. Someone tell me what attire we go in? Formal? Black tie? Casual? Semi-formal? EHHHH?
I was thinking for the meadow we could use a white gardenia surronded kind of vibe. I'm like the official florist now. :P But gardenias really set the vibe and fit the theme. And would be gorgeous in a meadow. Wouldn't they look lovely?
http://grumpygardener.southernliving.co ... nias_2.jpg