Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by mlola619 »

soozabooza54 wrote:Also (sorry for the double post) - I really HATE how it has been "disclosed" to everyone that Jacob is a werewolf. That was such a delicious reveal in New Moon... I think it kinda cheats people who haven't read the book out of that moment were it all kinda clicks for Bella.
Agreed, when i read the series i didn't know anything about it- so it was AWESOME when i found out that Jacob was a werewolf. I really hate the fact that they just flat out say Jacob is a werewolf...i think it definately ruins a key aspect to New Moon... :evil: wish these guys would've at least stayed quiet about it instead of "JACOB BLACK BELLA'S BESTFRIEND/WEREWOLF"

i swear first time i read/ heard that i was like "!?!? you just ruined it for all the new kids!!"
ugh....
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Hehehe... that is a very scary face you've made right there. :)

I mean... I think the fact that it's being publicly talked about that he's a werewolf is good though because it shows that they are looking forward into seeing that part of his character - and that part of him doesn't come out until New Moon.

I'm thinking in my head how far along into the movie they'd have to go before that reveal... something to ponder...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
MissLaney1
Settled in Forks

Post by MissLaney1 »

Okay, I know that probably a HUNDRED or manybe even a THOUSAND people have asked this but does anyone, I mean anyone know if they are going to make the rest of the movies? One of my friends said she heard that they were all signed to make a four of the movies, but I'm not sure, obviously. And I'm guessing some of you other crazed Twilight fans probably are as obsessed as me and its been killing you to know. So if you know, please reply! :D
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

MissLaney1 wrote:Okay, I know that probably a HUNDRED or manybe even a THOUSAND people have asked this but does anyone, I mean anyone know if they are going to make the rest of the movies? One of my friends said she heard that they were all signed to make a four of the movies, but I'm not sure, obviously. And I'm guessing some of you other crazed Twilight fans probably are as obsessed as me and its been killing you to know. So if you know, please reply! :D
It's kida like a race, where all the drivers are lined up, and ready to go, but they are waiting for someone to wave the flag...the studios are just waiting to make sure it's a viable movie franchise...it's not cheap to do something like the Twilight Series.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
ed4ev
Wandering Through Town

Post by ed4ev »

there is one, i heard that from jasper and alice....for sure for sure!! i think theres gonna be an eclipse too

Do I dazzle you?
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Agreed with Jen, the "waiting on the starting" line analogy is really really good. I think they will end up making more, for sure. I don't know if it will be 2 or 3 though. It would be great if someone could find their contracts to know if they are contracted, and if so, for how many more. But who knows... I keep saying - I think everything will be worked out by, like, the second week of December. I think they are going to make a killing the first weekend out and go into overdrive trying to get everything together so they can start shooting again by February or so...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I wonder about the hearing Edward's voice. Is it just going to be Rob's voice talking, or do you think they'd put him in the background or something, where maybe she couldn't see him, but he's watching her? Or maybe that'd be too confusing for those who just go to the movies and never pick up a book, they might actually think Edward came back. But I thought it would be cool to have Edward in the picture, since we won't be seeing him all that much in NM :(
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

debussygirl wrote:I wonder about the hearing Edward's voice. Is it just going to be Rob's voice talking, or do you think they'd put him in the background or something, where maybe she couldn't see him, but he's watching her? Or maybe that'd be too confusing for those who just go to the movies and never pick up a book, they might actually think Edward came back. But I thought it would be cool to have Edward in the picture, since we won't be seeing him all that much in NM :(

yeahh i keep wondering if they're going to show Edward sneaking to Bella's house to watch her sleep before they really start talking. From the looks of it i think they will being that they've added scenes that aren't in the book since Bella was not present for them
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ed4ev
Wandering Through Town

Post by ed4ev »

i really hope they do cuz i read the twelve chpts of midnight sun and it was really cool, plus it might be hard to understand the movie without it...if you havent read the books....like 1% of the world....

Do I dazzle you?
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

debussygirl wrote:I wonder about the hearing Edward's voice. Is it just going to be Rob's voice talking, or do you think they'd put him in the background or something, where maybe she couldn't see him, but he's watching her? Or maybe that'd be too confusing for those who just go to the movies and never pick up a book, they might actually think Edward came back. But I thought it would be cool to have Edward in the picture, since we won't be seeing him all that much in NM :(
I think they would some how have a visual of Edward in the movie...maybe they'll show what he's doing the time he's gone...maybe bella will have more of a vision of Edward then just hearing his voice...I just don't think you can have a movie with the main character gone for most of it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!