So You Think You Can Dance

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Ahhh was it on Friday? Because I so forgot and missed it :(
And I know! Top 20 will be amazing!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm so glad Natalie and Brandon (who made it to Vegas last year) auditioned again. They BETTER both make it to the top 20!

The first girl they showed on Thursday was ok, but I didn't think she was nearly as good as what the judges were saying. She was the one with arthritis and her mom used to be in the circus or something. Nigel said she had the best audition he's seen in 5 seasons, but I just didn't think it was THAT great. :?
Image Image
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

So You Think You Can Dance is my absolute favorite show. Not only because they get some of the best dancers out there but because I learn by watching. I have learned so much more by watching SYTYCD than I ever learned in my formal training. I have to say my top 3 dances are Mark and Chelsea's Bleeding Love, Neil and Danny's dueling princes, and Sabra and Neil's table dance. If I had to pick a fourth I'd say either Sabra and Lacey's fox dance or Hok and I can't remember the girl's name's hummingbird dance. Oh, I forgot about Kherington and Twitch's one they did for the choreographer's daughter. The name of the song escapes me. This is actually the only reality show that I've ever considered trying out for. I am seriously considering it. I'm not old enough yet, though. Can't wait for top 20. It's going to be stiff competition this year.

Later, Ali.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

JazpersGrl wrote:So You Think You Can Dance is my absolute favorite show. Not only because they get some of the best dancers out there but because I learn by watching. I have learned so much more by watching SYTYCD than I ever learned in my formal training. I have to say my top 3 dances are Mark and Chelsea's Bleeding Love, Neil and Danny's dueling princes, and Sabra and Neil's table dance. If I had to pick a fourth I'd say either Sabra and Lacey's fox dance or Hok and I can't remember the girl's name's hummingbird dance. Oh, I forgot about Kherington and Twitch's one they did for the choreographer's daughter. The name of the song escapes me. This is actually the only reality show that I've ever considered trying out for. I am seriously considering it. I'm not old enough yet, though. Can't wait for top 20. It's going to be stiff competition this year.

Later, Ali.
Kerrington was my fave female from last season..The song that her and Twitch danced to was a Celine Dion song A New Day has Come

Man last season, I was full of tears. I love talented people and many of those routines really touched me. I've learned a lot from the show as well even though I am no dancer. Sometimes I feel like I am one of the judges after someone dances. My mother and I go back and forth critiquing the routines and such :lol:
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I just started really watching this show this season. Last year, I tuned in every once in a while, but this year I'm really getting into it. Being a dancer myself, its nice to see and learn new things. I've watched the vegas episode so many times just trying to memorize some of the dances. :lol: Its working, though. I have a few of them down pretty dang good.

I can't wait until we can vote! I'm so excited! :D
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I love this season!
I can't wait to watch more of it.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

So who are your favorites, guys? I like Randi, Kayla, Brandon, Caitlin, Melissa, and Evan. Haha. Gal. I didn't know I had so many favorites! :lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
JazpersGrl

Post by JazpersGrl »

Let's see. My favorites are, no particular order:
Evan (love, love, love him!)
Asuka
Kayla
Brandon
Janette
Jeanine (kinda, I like her look)
Melissa (I don't know how long she can last)

Wow, I have a lot of faves, too!

Ali :D
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So far, I love:
  • Philip
    Evan
    Kupono
    Jonathan
That's all I can think of right now. It's still pretty early so I'm not super familiar with everyone yet.
Image Image
JazpersGrl

Post by JazpersGrl »

Is it just me or did Kayla and Kupono's Viennese waltz have a Bella and Edward feel to it? Especially at the end when she lays back down and he is watching over her. It looked just like Edward watching Bella sleep, to me, anyway.

Ali 8-)
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist