Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jazz Girl wrote:Ashley~ Yeah, I haven't posted here in a while either. Been too busy in the Halfway House. With all the Cannes and Italy pics, lots of Corner monitoring going on. :lol: Forgive me if I borrow your summing up.
Caryn, no no. Not at all. In fact I kinda skipped over a question and am using your post like you used mine. :lol:
Jazz Girl wrote:Have you read MS?
Yes, I have. In fact, it has its own shortcut on my desktop. TeeHee. Ashley, I didn't even have to change that one. :lol: I am seriously going to start calling you MiniMe. I heart you.
:lol: You have said that I am your like your Minime before too. I think I rather like that nickname. :D

Nicknames for Edward?
I cannot abide calling him anything other than Edward. It just...doesn't fit. Although, I do laugh my backside off when Navarre calls him His Royal Luciousness or Our Luscious Meltiness. :lol: And, yeah, the shirtless RobPics totally confirm that one for me. Caryn, this is the question that I kinda of skipped last time and I didn't even have to change it. You took the words right out of my mouth! (Now, that I am coherant enough to answer it.) :lol:

In answering my own question(s)

I have to agree with Kenzie that something would of happened because their luck is like that. I also must agree with Caryn that their would have been something happen between the Cullens and Jacob when Bella and Edward didn't come back and that (hopefully) Sam would have talked to Carlisle and helped get Jacob to stop and calm down so they could settle the matter (even if there really wasn't anything to settle) in a more civilized manner.

When dealing with the honeymoon though, I think that they most definitely would have stayed longer. Although, they would of had to be careful when the cleaners came because Bella was a new born and I definitely think their night time erm...activities wouldn't have ceased. One thing that no one has mentioned though is that it most likely would have taken a long time for them to figure out that Bella was a mental shield because they 1) Would have stayed on the island for who knows how long and 2) Who knows when they would see Elezar next since he was the one to tell B/E what her power was.

Elizabeth~I already read the invitation on the Cullenism thread, but thank you for posting that here too.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Hey Team Edward!!
I come here on behalf of the Lexicon City. We'll hopefully be getting a thread soon where all of the teams can come to our country Lexicalia and come together and hang out. We also want each team to contribute something. We were hoping that Team Edward would be interested in helping out with the music program. Since Team Edward doesn't really have a motif like some other teams, we sort of came up with this idea of how this team would contribute to the thread. But if you guys don't like it or have something else you'd want to do, just let us know.
Also, on this thread you don't have to choose a team. You can help out and contribute to all of the teams you belong to. No choosing!!
We would love for Team Edward to help out!! And thanks!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jenna~Thanks for posting the info. :D Although, I am a part of Lexicalia I am glad you have posted.

Hmm...I think the music program is a wonderful idea, since that is basically his forte. But, we should see what everyone else says.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
edwardsblossom
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

Oh my Carlisle! That's an amazing idea! I would LOVE to help out!! Can't wait! :D :D :D
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

can i just say that I'm a horrible TE-er. really, i am.
i'm so bad that i'm not even going to bother posting the new TE list. someone (cough, Jenna) PM me when we get a new thread so i can post the list on the first page(s)? reposting it gets annoying.

anyway, to win back my good(ish) name, i will answer Nicknames for Edward?
well, if i were talking TO Edward, i would always call him Edward. you can't call him anything less; it's just an insult to his Edwardness. but.... if i'm talking about him to, say i don't know, a bunch of TE members ;], then i call him other things including, but not limited to: Ed, Eddie, Eddy, Eddiekins, EC, .... crap, i had more, but i'm blanking. i guess i don't deserve to win back my good(ish) name after all.

so Jenna, music program? what exactly is this entailing? i'll certainly help (even if i don't join Lexicalia) but i'm not sure what you want/need us to do..?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Long time no chat ECers. My life has been raggedy lately. More lately than anything else is my health issues. Long story short ... I now know the difference between what a heart attack is supposed to feel like and what an esphageal spasm feels like. Awesome!

I cannot wait for the New Moon trailer that is coming out in a few days. I can't wait to see how they are going to work Edward in. I will have to admit I will be majorly bored without him on screen. Seriously. The whole point of Twilight, IMO, is Edward. Oh! Which reminds me I took a test today and Edward came up as my fantasy boyfriend. It was pretty awesome. I am now fully made of win. lol
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

JenTheWriter wrote:Long time no chat ECers. My life has been raggedy lately. More lately than anything else is my health issues. Long story short ... I now know the difference between what a heart attack is supposed to feel like and what an esphageal spasm feels like. Awesome!

I cannot wait for the New Moon trailer that is coming out in a few days. I can't wait to see how they are going to work Edward in. I will have to admit I will be majorly bored without him on screen. Seriously. The whole point of Twilight, IMO, is Edward. Oh! Which reminds me I took a test today and Edward came up as my fantasy boyfriend. It was pretty awesome. I am now fully made of win. lol
Are you okay Jen?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

I'm okay. It's more annoying than anything else. Everyone keeps thinking it's my heart, it's hilarious because I keep telling them it's not. I know the difference between not being able to breath properly and acid in my throat. The two conditions (heart attack and esphagael spasm) have the tightness of chest, pain in common. And the only way to tell the difference between the two is the breathing and acid. But they gave me two EKGs ... and I did them perfectly. Just have to worry about my blood pressure which is what is freaking everyone out. So, now I have to go on blood pressure medication. Joy. I'm 31 and have to be on blood pressure medication. Thank you DNA! lol

But I am good, I am okay .. just ready for the random chest pains to go away. And thank you so much for asking!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jen, good to have you back with us on Team Edward. Hope you're feeling better!
I had this thing with my heart a while back where my pulse would start racing for no appearant reason, and I felt this pain around my heart region. Needless to say I was scared to death. So I took EKGs and what not, everything was fine. Turns out it was the chest muscle that was in some kind of strain, and it felt like pain in my heart. And that had me so scared subconsciously that my pulse started racing. Weird and scary, but not serious at all.

I'm excited about the trailer too. But I'm not sure when I'll be able to see it. MTV movie awards is not showing in Norway, I think. But I guess they'll put it on the internet as well.
I love Edward to death. But preferably, I want as little of him as possible in NM. Just to stay true to the book. But I'm sure they'll find a way to put him in there.
I guess everyone saw the new pictures? They look great, I think.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
JenTheWriter

Post by JenTheWriter »

OMG don't you hate it when it's simple? I mean I don't want a heart attack, but when you built up this story of what's happening the ending is kind of a let down -- oh, it was only this. It sucks!

I haven't seen the new pictures. Someone link me, please? *puppy dog eyes*