Has Twilight affected your reading habits?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Has Twilight affected your reading habits?

Post by -Jasper »

Recommended by Lexers, I really want to read City of Bones.

I hope I can find a copy of it here.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I'm now reading The Hunger Games recommended by Lexers.
I can only read stuff off here!
I have a disease!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

OOH, city of bones is amazing!...although it does have a stupid title, seeing as the city is only in about 1 chapter.
i really need to get city of ashes.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
NotNessie
Settled in Forks

Post by NotNessie »

I just posted my book review of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I loved it, and I think this is one that will appeal to a lot of Twilight fans. It's about a girl who falls in love with a werewolf/shapeshifter. Go check out my review and let me know what you think!

http://ultimatebookhound.blogspot.com/2 ... vater.html
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Im am officially out of reading materials. I will no longer read CAN no longer read anything not by Steph. It just cant live up to the books. :D :cry: :D
ImageImageImage
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Every few months, I abandon wat I'm reading and reread the Twilight Saga. Or if I have too many other books to read, I'll just go through Twilight and New Moon.
Plus, I used to only like fantasy stories, no romance or books about people who didn't live in fictional places. Now, thanks to Twilight, my reading taste has matured. I'll read pretty much any fiction.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

hbrusso
Settled in Forks

Post by hbrusso »

The Twilight Saga has totally changed my reading habit. I use to be able to read a book out of enjoyment but I have no interest in reading new books now because I have to say that the series was the best I've ever read. I keep longing for more. I would really like to see Stephenie finish Midnight Sun and the write the other books from Edwards perspective. He doesn't share what he is thinking or going through so it would be so cool to find out more about him especially when he was away from Bella in New Moon and whey they got engaged in Eclipse, Married. honeymooning and baby in Breaking Dawn. All I want to do is read the series again, and again. I don't do that!!!!
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

WELLIES I always read A LOOOTTTTT but Twilight changed my habits because I always have to read it during zeee week along with zee other books and other bookies I need to read :lol:
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
Hyvanna
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Hyvanna »

I wouldnt say it affected my reading habits always have an always will love Mythl.. But it did make it HARD to get back into reading like 3rd person OMG never thought that would happen lol.. for exzample after reading Twilight Saga an the Host then I read Percey Jackson cause she recamended it for beach reading...they are from 1st POV,, I started readin some books called InkHeart, InkSpell (loved them) waiting for the last Harry Potter to come out well I got Twilight Saga then the Host after and befor InkDeath came out well i actuly thro InkDeath aside because of that....but now im back to reading it You HAVE to take a brake between just to get into other styles never know that. :oops: Maybe because i'v never read a book from 1POV so I did learn something new.
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

i really started reading alot more after i read twilight
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee