Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

Post by teamedward12 »

vampirenerd wrote:OMG...best show EVER!!

I'm so glad they showed Rob so much, he is freaking too cute for words. I loved how KStew totally had a Bella moment.

And Jim Carey referring to the cute kid in Twilight! Priceless.

I am disappointed they didn't win ALL the awards they were nominated for, best song should have TOTALLY went to someone different. I hated Miley's speach.

Poor Rob he is so awkward at public speaking but I still love him.

THE NEW MOON TRAILER WAS AMAZING!!!! I'm so glad they got the phasing right, and Laurent's eyes, and EDWARD was GORGEOUS!!!

Ok, I'm going to go watch the trailer on line now lol

EDIT: I'm so glad Taylor kept his part. He looked amazing!!
I totally agree! Omg Rob looked soooo hawt! Even my hubby was on the Rob bandwagon tonight. He usually doesn't want to talk about him. He seems to think I look at Rob too much. Why does he mamke that a bad thing?
Gotta run watch the trailer again!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Pictures from the Movie Awards...

You can't tell me these 2 aren't getting it on.
His face makes me giggle.
He is so stinking cute!
He looked amazing.
Can I just say, this was the cutest thing ever!

Rings - Almost every part of the awards was Twilighted up. I think there was only like 4 parts where there was nothing Twi/Rob related going on. Eminem's performance, Kings Of Leon's performance, when "Bruno" drops on Eminem's lap with his bare crack in his face causing Eminem to leave, and a song medley of all the songs Adam Samberg did on SNL. Oh and Ben Stiller gets the lifetime acheivement thingy or some crap. You can skip it. It's mostly Efron. Ugh. *rolls eyes* That's about all I can thin of. Oh wait. Efron won something stupid. I don't remember what it was. I spaced out when he was on the tube. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

:lol:

Thanks DarkMuse. Guess I'll have the laptop out while watching tomorrow night then. :D

I did see what happened for the Best Kiss though. They're adorable.
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

*Fizzles enters breathing into a brown paper bag to stop herself from hyperventilating*

OH ... MY ... GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :twisted:

I'm so gonna be late for work you guys! I'm not actually gonna see awards till tonight but first thing I had to do when I got up this morning was watch the NM trailer. :D :D :D I'm in LOVE!! I kept hitting replay! Now I am soooo late but had to quickly pop in to say hi. I will be back tonight to spend countless hours catching up with what you all have to say!

Love to you all, Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Rob and kstew walking off the stage together after the near-kiss was so cute. She looks up at him and grins. Awww. Now I see it. They would be cute together. D:

They both looked so gorgeous and happy, despite them probably being overly tired and whatnot.
It was overall a really great show.

:D
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Well my luverlies, this has been one exciting night, no? I'm so totally late in all the celebrating and squealing, I was too busy watching and rewatching and watching yet again in slow motion on my DVR, and calling my sis to squeal with her. :lol:
WOW, his jacket is so wrinkly! I couldn't see that on the TV, but it totally fits with his "just threw this together" way of dressing. And I adore him for it. :D
CastMeNotAway wrote:
akire wrote:And I wondered about the Laurent in Jake's front yard thing, too. Because it's not like Bella could have gotten away from him to run any sort of distance. Do you think the rest of the pack's gonna show up? Do you think that's how she's gonna discover he's a wolf?
If you look closely, she's wearing a different shirt when she's with Laurent than when she's running toward Jacob (and she's also wearing a backpack with Larent and it's gone when she's with Jake). So I think they spliced together two scenes to trick us ;)
YES, I noticed that too! I was like, "Wait - it makes NO SENSE for Laurent to be in Jacob's front yard." So I put it in slow-mo and saw that she was wearing a different outfit in the two scenes. I'm guessing when Laurent looks up from Bella, all surprised, it's because the entire wolf pack showed up in the meadow (as it should be). And Jacob jumping from his porch towards Bella and then changing mid-jump was probably that little scene between him and Paul? I think someone else said that too. That'd be my guess.

So of course all the Rob/Twilight moments on the awards were fabulous. But my favorite part was definitely when Jim Carrey made that comment about Rob. And then when he was looking at him and said, "Mm mm mmm... somebody PLEASE overturn Prop 8" - I couldn't stop laughing! :lol: (For those of you not in California or who don't follow this kind of stuff, Prop 8 is the law in Cali that prevents same-sex marriage. So basically, Jim was saying he wants to marry Rob.) :lol: :lol: :lol:

All in all, it was totally worth tuning into MTV! And after how awesome the NM trailer looks, I'm guessing they will clean up at next year's awards too. Oh November 20, please come soon!
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Morning everyone! Hope you all got some sleep after all the excitement. :D

Some morning RobCrack for your coffee...

Backstage at the Awards (Edit: I was wrong, he called her Kristen. Lol. Oops. I can't hear well apparently.)
Don't squeeze the Rob! Rob's hands look massive next to anybody's now. Lol.
Aww they're so cute.
Mmmmmmmm.
Hand by the RobMonster™ Awwrawrrrr!

There's like soooo many pictures out there. Too bad we have a 5 url rule. Lol.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:Morning everyone! Hope you all got some sleep after all the excitement. :D

Some morning RobCrack for your coffee...

Backstage at the Awards He called her Kris. *giddy giggle*
Don't squeeze the Rob! Rob's hands look massive next to anybody's now. Lol.
Aww they're so cute.
Mmmmmmmm.
Hand by the RobMonster™ Awwrawrrrr!

There's like soooo many pictures out there. Too bad we have a 5 url rule. Lol.
Kristiner, thanks for the morning Robcrack! I loved the cast interview you linked above. Everyone seems to get along so well and I love that no one acts like a prima donna.

It was kind of cool seeing the cast's reaction to the trailer too. Peter and Taylor were funny when asked about Jacob's phasing scene and Taylor said, "What did you think?" Peter said, "It was bad@$$". :lol: I have to admit, Taylor did look pretty amazing and should make all the Jacob fans very happy. I'm glad they kept Taylor for Jacob's role; he did work his butt off and deserved it.

It's pretty strange to think that it was about a year ago at this time when the movie Twilight sort of exploded onto the scene at last year's MTV awards show with some of the first interviews of Kristen and Rob in public together. Weren't those the awards where fans were upset because Russell Brand rudely interrupted Rob onscreen? I had heard of Twilight at that point, but I hadn't read the books yet or become initiated into the gloriousness that is Rob. 8-) Fast forward to last night.... Rob, Kristen, Taylor and the entire cast were featured on screen frequently, the New Moon trailer was easily the most anticipated event of the evening, and Twilight cleaned up with five out of six awards! What a difference a year makes!
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - Yes! I loved the video and the fact that they all get along so well. And Rob's reaction was hilarious. "what? Taylor's been working out?" Hahaha. I love him. Yes, Russell Brand cut him off last year. I didn't get into Twilight until after that though so I didn't see it until a while later on youtube. Quite a difference a year makes. And I likey.

They are just so cute together. Hehe.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.