What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by bite_me »

Am I the only one who doesn't think 750 books is that much? I counted the ones in my house once (well, estimatedd judging from the amount on 5 shelves) and it turns out we have over 3000!

Then again, we have "borrowed" a lot of books from relatives, and have taken a long time to finish them.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

I wear fresh new pair of socks everytime I go on my bed.
Then I take them off when I get out, and place them immediately on my hamper.

I use a straw whenever I drink from a glass.
The only time I ever put my lips on something is my water bottle.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Tea
Settled in Forks

Post by Tea »

After each time I use the stove and turn off the gas nozzle I pull my hand away, then I have to touch it and make sure it's turned off. I then go down the row of nozzles and turn them--even if I haven't used any other burner in days. I just HAVE to touch them to make sure they are turned off.

I also have an OCD I share with my step-father; we both have done the grocery shopping at our house for years and we both have to organize the food in the cart as if it's some sort of geometric puzzle. All the boxes and packages have to interlock perfectly. We can't just throw things in as we go. We settle everything in to a place and will rearrange the cart and pull things out to make room for new stuff as we go. Whenever my mom used to come with us she'd just throw things in. We'd both go nuts and shoo her away from the cart and start repacking it in the middle of the aisle. I'm pretty sure we both look completely nuts! But we both get really tweaked out when the items in the cart aren't arranged JUST SO!
<3 zombies!
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Tea wrote:After each time I use the stove and turn off the gas nozzle I pull my hand away, then I have to touch it and make sure it's turned off. I then go down the row of nozzles and turn them--even if I haven't used any other burner in days. I just HAVE to touch them to make sure they are turned off.
Haha, that's about the opposite of what I do. There have been a few times when I've walked away from the burner and left it on! You can bet I hear about it from my mom later. I dunno why I do it. I guess draining my pasta is just too distracting.

:P
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

My balnkets/sheets must have every single wrinkle out when I go to sleep.
I have to sleep facing the wall without the door, except at my house in Armstrong, then I refuse to sleep facing away from the door.
I HAVE TO read before I go to sleep, I can't fall asleep without doing so.
My hair has to have every single lump out went I put it into a ponytail.
If my left ___ touches something my right must too in the exact same spot. For example if my left foot brushes past the fridge I will go back and make my right do it too.
If the volume on anything doesn't end in an even number.
When I wash my face I have to wipe it exactly 14 times. If I go over I make it 24.( With pretty much anything)
When my handwriting isn't exactly slanted at the same angle.
When drawers arn't closed all the way.
I can't sleep with my closet door open.
I can't sleep when my hair isn't behind my back against my body when I sleep, I'm paranoid someone is going to pull it.
When my feet, hands, neck, ears are hot at all.
IF MY BOOK IS DAMAGED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME, and I don't even like it when I do it, only if it is a complete and rare accident.
When I don't finish doing something.
If as befor mentioned I touch somethig tice with one hand but not with the other it will drive me INSANE for like a week. I think I feel the need for my left and right side to feel equal :?
When a chair is not strait.
When I clap I have to clap fourteen times. It gets kind of awkward when the other people stop and I am the only one still clapping
When my friends spell things wrong or don't use periods or capitals when IM-ing me.
When things arn't erased ALL THE WAY from a black/white board, I actually ran up to the white board at my school to erase the bit of market my teacher missed whe erasing it makes my eye twitch, and I can't stop thinking about it!
After eack period in a sentence there must be a space before the next word. I blame Word...
When I have to repeat something to my brother, then he says HUH? then again, and again and again. I seriously think he is like going deaf. I have actually resorted to silence if my bro asked me to repeat it again I just will not say it again it BUGS ME SO MUCH!
As some of you may know awesome has two spellings, awsome and awesome, I HATE IT when people use awsome.
I have to have a pillow at the end of my bed when I sleep.
Last edited by Cullen_Lover on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Valentina wrote:I've never added up letters, but I do count how many times I chew and it has to be the same amount on both sides. Doesn't matter if its an odd number per side cuz it adds up to an even number.
OMDE ME TOO!!!!
ImageImageImage
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I have so many, but for some reason I can't think of them right now lol! I do know that when I buy something the package it comes in has to be in perfect condition. Like if it's in a box the box has to be in good shape or else I will grab another one! Oh yeah and the volume on the tv has to be an even number! I hate having like 23 so it has to be 22 or 24 lol! :)
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

oh....
My OCD is more like an Obsessive Cullen Disorder...
I have to have at least something twilight with me everywhere I go...book, fanfic anything to read...

my "normal" OCD's...
I don't really have many...
- I always put on the tv...even when I'm in a different roon the tv has to go on..I just can't stand the silence...
- I always have to start the day with music...(metal music)...or I won't get through my morning head...
- when cooking I have to wash my hand every ten second and I get really angry if the towel isn't next to me...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I think this is appropriate...

OCD?
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Pokemon.
That is my disorder.
Get the name of a Pokemon wrong and I flip.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]