Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

Post by ForJazz926 »

Hey - I'm dyin' over here. I only saw the trailer ONCE, and now I'm at work and can't find a place where it's not blocked. I really should have just downloaded it last night and put it on my flash drive. But seriously - does anyone have it uploaded somewhere that I can watch it? Please please PLEASE??? And I have a coworker who is a gigantic Jacob fan and I wanted her to see the phasing. I'm dying. Anyone have it? Oh - and not the MTV site - the thing suckaroos and can't buffer the movie in time - it keeps starting over. LAME.

Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Good morning everyone! I don't know about everyone else, but I was so pumped last night after the show, I could not fall asleep. Thanks for all the great pics this morning. I am just squeeling inside still. The awards, the trailer, just awesome!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Julie - I'm not sure if this will work for you, but here is one link to the trailer. I'll try to find more in case that one doesn't work. That's a bunch of crap that you can't watch it at work! So sorry.

Edit: The trailer from MySpace. and if that doesn't work, the link from reelzchannel.com with the myspace video

And the one from DailyMotion.com I hope at least one of these works. All the other ones I'm finding are using the youtube version which I'm guessing you can't use at work.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
christabell
Settled in Forks
Location: in front of my computer reading anything twilight related

Post by christabell »

ForJazz926 wrote:Hey - I'm dyin' over here. I only saw the trailer ONCE, and now I'm at work and can't find a place where it's not blocked. I really should have just downloaded it last night and put it on my flash drive. But seriously - does anyone have it uploaded somewhere that I can watch it? Please please PLEASE??? And I have a coworker who is a gigantic Jacob fan and I wanted her to see the phasing. I'm dying. Anyone have it? Oh - and not the MTV site - the thing suckaroos and can't buffer the movie in time - it keeps starting over. LAME.

Not only is it on the Lexicon but I think if you google New Moon trailer you'll find a million places you can watch it.

I looooooved the trailer and can't wait for November to get here. The phasing was absolutely awesome! I'm so glad they kept Taylor as Jacob. The movie would not be the same without him. And the short clip of Edward leaving Bella and Bella laying on the forest floor was perfect. I can't wait to see more! :D Guess I'll just reread the book until the movie is out.
~There is nothing better than the Twilight Saga~

sig created by kiffy @ twilightguide.com
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Unfortunately none of those work - myspace is just as spammy as youtube so that one's blocked, too. The first one isn't blocked - but the video never actually starts. wtf???? So frustrating!!!! I absolutely love you for trying, though. You are super nice!

Image Image
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I'm sorry nothing is working for you. That sucks balls. That first one took FOR-EV-ER to start playing for me, but it finally did. Maybe if you just keep it open and go about your business for a few minutes it'll work? I wish I could help you. Sucks when you can't see something because stupid work computers get in the way. Grrr.
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Kristiner, thanks for the Rob-crack this morning! I heart you for those! :D :D

I've watched the clip a number of times, and I'm still blown away! I think was still a little gun-shy from TW, and to see how much CW had put into just that little clip, I'm so excited! Although, here is my dilema-I will be on vacation 11/19-11/23 in the Bahamas (I had made the reservations before the addiction took hold!) I have to try to find a theater there so I can go see it!! Luckily we're going with friends, and she is almost as addicted as we are, so I will have a partner in crime!

I'm heading back to the Perv-Couch to snuggle with e-Rob and watch the clip over and over again. (and continue reading The Red Line with Stripward!)

Happy Monday!! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Kristiner, thanks for the Rob-crack this morning! I heart you for those! :D :D

I've watched the clip a number of times, and I'm still blown away! I think was still a little gun-shy from TW, and to see how much CW had put into just that little clip, I'm so excited! Although, here is my dilema-I will be on vacation 11/19-11/23 in the Bahamas (I had made the reservations before the addiction took hold!) I have to try to find a theater there so I can go see it!! Luckily we're going with friends, and she is almost as addicted as we are, so I will have a partner in crime!

I'm heading back to the Perv-Couch to snuggle with e-Rob and watch the clip over and over again. (and continue reading The Red Line with Stripward!)

Happy Monday!! 8-)
Hi Sandy,
I can't wait to watch the trailer a few more times today too. I know a trailer is just a trailer, but it looked better than Twilight--the colors, the lighting, the make-up, the costume, the effects. It just has less of that low-budget, indie type feel to it than Twilight did.

Hope you're enjoying The Red LIne. I mentioned on our Twilight fanfic thread that Stripward is kind of like a younger version of Domward (from The Submissive/The Dominant). He just hasn't had all the time and experience to fully hone his "special talents". 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Sandy - You're welcome. And thanks for mentioning The Red Line. I completely forgot I wanted to read that. Haha.

Julie - Ok, I'm attempting one more and then I don't know what else to do. Perhaps buzznet works? Probably not, but hey you can't say I didn't try! Lol.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Dangit - also blocked. But Kristina, I thank you HEAPS for giving it a go. I will just have to suffer through the day with no NM trailer. *cries* But seriously - you are wonderful, and I am working on your banner right now and pouring oodles of love into it because you are so awesome.

Image Image