Twilight Mafia # XV

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by ringswraith »

"I trust you rested well?"

"Oh, yes, thank you." I heard plates scraping. "These are yummy, Gio."

"Did you want some fruit to top it with?" I turned to pour the fresh blueberry syrup I made into a bowl. "I've got this, and I'm making some... er..."

I made the mistake of looking up. Roxy was... Wow. I blinked a few times, trying to come up with something to say.

She giggled, then used her fork to point at something. Following, I realized the bowl was overflowing.

"Oh, damn..." The bowl lifted into the air. The twins shot water at the mess on the counter while a rag flew into my free hand, and I wiped it clean. I quickly replaced all the items before giving Roxy a forced smile.

She winked.

I chuckled dryly, then made a point of putting my apron on while the counter was between us. I turned back to the stove, swallowing the lump in my throat, trying to focus on the strawberry syrup reducing. "What's the occasion?" I mumbled.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

"Occasion?" I asked as I hopped off the counter and sauntered over to the stove. "There is no occassion. I just threw this on." I giggled at the line. What girl ever just threw clothes on.

"Oh...ok." Gio's response was weak and I just rolled my eyes. I stuck a finger into the syrup and licked it off. "Do you like the dress?" I gave him a twirl. "I think I need to start wearing it more often." I took another lick of the syrup. "This is wonderful."

I only got nods from him so I walked back over to my food. "Are you going to paint more today? Maybe I could come out and keep you company."
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

futurevampire wrote:No more vamp pets Arianna. That rule was established a while ago when we were flooded with them.
I'm sorry, but I do have to admit, your dog is very cute.
*lip trembles*
N-no pets? Okay, that's fine. :lol:

__

I let the dog go into the back garden, he could go wherever he wanted now, if he wanted to stick around here, fine.
I walked back up to my room with some nutella.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

((Arianna: You can keep the dog- you just can't vamp him out. :) ))

She just threw that outfit on? I chuckled once. Roxy never threw just anything on.

This was part of her punishment, I was sure of it.

Then she stopped by me, twirling around to show off her outfit. And to top it off, she dipped her finger into the syrup I was making, licking it. Slowly.

Twice. I growled softly.

"This is wonderful," she said.

I swallowed dryly. "Grazie."

She skipped back behind the counter. Good- she wouldn't see how my hands were trembling.

"Are you going to paint more today? Maybe I could come out and keep you company."

Wearing that outfit? Yes, please! "I am, but it could get messy. I'd hate to get your dress all dirty." Actually I don't, especially if it means you'll get out of them sooner.

Down, boy. "I'm starting with Lily's castle." See? You can make small talk. Just ignore the... positively beautiful... Did she just wink at me? "I got Lidia's permission to paint the mansion walls, so I'm making the back door match the castle gate."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the twins having their own discussion.

"I give him a day," Morrigan flashed.

"A day? I give him four hours," Borvo retorted.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

I wondered if Gio knew how transparent he was. I would tell him later. Right now, it was better to let him think I didn't notice.

"How 'bout I make you a deal." I walked behind him and slid a finger across his back. He nodded and tried to swallow, again.

"You clean up in here and head outside while I go upstairs and change." I raised my eyebrows waiting for his response.

"I will meet you out there." No eye contact. I giggled.

"Wonderful!" I turned around and went to the stairs. He had no idea what he was getting himself in to.
ImageImage
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I waited until Roxy was out of the kitchen to release the breath I wasn't aware I was holding.

My skin still burned where she slid her finger across my back.

I'm pathetic.

I cleaned up, putting things in the dishwashers and setting the food out on the counter for anyone who wanted some. "If you two are quite done having fun at my expense," I told the twins, "I do have some painting to work on outside."

Morrigan let loose a frigid spout of water aimed straight at my face.

"Lovely." I took off my apron and used it to wipe myself off. "Are you quite finished?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Then let's get back to work." They jumped on my shoulders, and I passed by the laundry room to deposit my apron- I would add my laundry to it later. Back outside, I moved the wheelbarrow of sand I appropriated and grabbed some more charcoal and set to work finishing the upper part of Lily's castle.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Nothing. I had absolutely nothing I could get messy or possibly wet. I plopped myself onto my bed and just stared into the closet. Nothing. My expensive taste was making me pay now. I laid back on the bed and felt a lump underneath my head. I pulled it out and was holding Gio's old flannel shirt.

"Perfect." I took off my dress that had been made from pure silk and replaced it with an old red flannel shirt. "Antoin would be proud." I smiled to myself in the mirror while messing up my hair. He would have freaked out if he saw me in this. I had the sleeves rolled up past my elbows and the first two buttons undone. I decided against shoes for now.

It didn't take long to get outside where I found Gio. He was levitating himself in the air. My head falling almost all the way back just to see him.

"Looking good so far." I talked louder than necessary just to make sure I got his attention. "Anything I can help with? Get for you?"
ImageImage
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

"Anything I can get for you?"

Well, the bit of coal I was using was almost gone. "I could use another lump of charcoal. There's a stack near the door."

I heard her pick one from the pile. "Got it. Catch!"

I turned, grabbing the coal in one hand. Then I saw Roxy, and- What the? Is she wearing..?

I was so distracted that next thing I knew, sand was flying everywhere. When the dust cleared, I realized I had fallen into the wheelbarrow- my limbs dangling off the edges. The lump of coal I caught was powder now- I must have crushed it.

But the greater part of me was still staring at Roxy. She had a hand to her mouth, like she was trying to keep from laughing. She stepped closer. "Are you... are you all right?"

I reached out, grabbed her free hand to pull her closer. Sniffing the shirt, I smelled my scent on it. "You're wearing my shirt," I growled.

"Why, yes- as a matter of fact, I am," she whispered nonchalantly, running her fingers through my hair.

My mind couldn't settle on an appropriate expression, so it settled for Gah! "Uncle," I barked, letting myself fall back onto the sand.

Her eyebrow shot up. "Excuse me?"

"Uncle," I repeated to the sky. "I give. I surrender. I can't take much more of this punishment." I sat up and tried to stand; instead, the action unbalanced the wheelbarrow and it tipped, dumping me unceremoniously on the ground before her before falling back with a loud clang.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Inside I was rejoicing that he gave! I had expected him to go at least a few more hours but I had underestimated myself. He went to stand but instead tipped the wheelbarrow as he hit the ground. Now, it would have been hilarious and I am sure I would have doubled over in laughter if he hadn't been holding my hand the entire time. So, when he went down, he took me with him. I landed in his lap and heard an "Umph" in my ear.

Neither of us moved until we both burst into laughter. "You should have seen your face." I pointed up at him. "Me? You should have seen yours when you realized you were coming down with me." His arms wrapped around me when we finally gained control. "You look great in my shirt." He whispered into my ear. "I know." I gave him a smug look.

"Am I forgiven?" He looked down at me with apology in his eyes.

"Well, I was planning on it but then you pulled me onto the ground so now I think you need to pay some more."

"What? But you landed on me. That should count for something."

I wiped some sand off his cheek then kissed where my fingers had been. "Yes it does help. That is why I will only make you go shopping with me in order to repay me." He growled and I giggled. His fingers started tickling me. "Gio!" He ceased for a second. "You are in enough trouble as is." He started again. "If I am going to be punished, I might as well give you something to punish me for."
ImageImage
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I never knew seeing a woman in my clothes could be so... Words failed me.

Then again, this is Roxy we're talking about. She would look good in anything.

"Come on," I said. "Let's get you cleaned up." Finally getting my balance, I helped her up and brushed the sand off her.

"Why the sand?" she asked, trying to help me.

"Well, I was going to mix it with the paint for Lily's castle- give it a made-of-sand texture," I explained, brushing her cheek.

"That sounds like it would look really good," she smiled.

"Oh, it will," I grinned. "If I do say so myself." Satisfied that we had gotten most of the sand off, I turned my talents on the wheelbarrow and scooped as much sand back into it as I could. "You know, about that shopping trip..."

"You're not getting out of it, Gio," she scolded playfully.

I shook my head. "It's not that. It's just- I haven't had a job in a while, so my wallet is rather light. I do need a suit, but I'm trying to be frugal."

Roxy's eyes gleamed. I knew that look- she was planning something. "Oh, don't you worry your little head," she told me. "Now, how about you get back to work?" She held up a lump of coal.

"With you here?" I teased. Suddenly she pounced, and I felt pressure on my torso. When she stepped back, I saw she had written "Roxanna" in her flowing script with the charcoal over my chest.

"Just for that, painter, you'll be displaying that until tonight." She smirked and handed me the coal.