Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

New Moon Trailer

Post by Nena »

Let's talk about it! I personally can't get enough of it. I don't even know how many times I have seen it. I can't wait for November!
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Lunna-san »

That's the first time I'm the first one to post. Nice!

Well, as I wrote on the New Moon take 5 thread. I think they did it great. I'm quite pleased about the phasing. It's just the way it was supposed to be.

I missed some sneak peek at the Volturi.

Edi's scene was awsome. He really scared me there. It was funny because he was creepy and still alluring. His tone was almost hypnotizing, I guess. And if he was like that....boy, I think at the end, I'll be running and screaming. Nice.

Why it isn't Novemeber already?
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Yay...Thanks, Nena!
I've seen it about 15 times in the last 4 hours, I think. Since I'm not from the US, I have to make do with the internet and I was asleep when it was released, so I'm a bit late in seeing it.

I absolutely love it!!
Kristen is perfect. I love the expression on her face in the woods.
I love how Edward throws Jasper into the piano. Such a dramatic effect. And I like the pained look in his eyes right after it happens, and how sad he looks when he kisses her outside the truck.
When he kissed her forehead, I had a huge lump in my throat. So I'm definitely going to cry this November.

Phasing and the wolf was amazing. Taylor looked perfect!
I wasn't crazy about the line of Edward's: You are the only reason for me to stay...alive..if that's what I am (something like that).

Other than that: PERFECT! I'm so excited! Lunna-san: I wish we could just skip all summer and go straight to November :lol:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I agree. No offense to Catherine but I think Chris will do a much better job with New Moon. I was SO worried about the phasig and then when I watched the trailer and saw him phase in mid air just like the book I started squeeling. I was glad they got it perfect.

Laurent's eyes were CREEPY!!! So much more noticeable than in Twilight. I loved how he pulled off that scene.

And Taylor...all I can say is those hours in the gym MOST DEF paid off. That boy is ripped. He makes an amazing Jacob and I'm so glad we get to see more of him this time around.
DAZZLEME!!
Settled in Forks

Post by DAZZLEME!! »

I did not get to watch last night because I am a little sick. But I have watched several times today and it is wonderful and inviting. The wolf phasing is awesome!!!! Edward's expression and tone seem to be the same( tortured and uncertain) which is great. Bella seems to be a bit more cheerful (I would be way more cheerful if I was with Edward). Don't get me wrong, I LOVED Twilight, but I hope Chris doesn't have quite as much unwanted and unneeded silence in New Moon. I am a somewhat new fan and am trying to get as involved with this wonderful Saga as I can. I will dream and read and watch anything Twilight related I can find until November 2009........
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

The furplosion was incredible.
I've been rewinding to it god knows how many times.

I'm not a huge K-Stew fan, I hated her in Twilight, really. But when she was yelling for Jake to get out of their, I felt it. I felt the fear for him in her voice, and that makes me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
purplevampire17
Settled in Forks

Post by purplevampire17 »

I LOVED it!!! i couldn't watch it last night so i watched it right when i got home from school like 7 times. :D
is it just me or was Laurents eyes even more red? he did creep me out though.... GOOD JOB!
When Edward left i got a lump in my throat.
i agree, i was sooooo worried about the phasing, but when i saw him phase in midair i screamed like the crazy fan girl i am. :D AWSOME
one more thing, i am Team Edward, but i just gotta say, Jacob is HOT!. the gym paid off.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever. Mafia~Veronica DiMarco (Vi)
http://www.givesmehope.com/ visit it or face the wrath of my purple-ninja-vampire-monkeys!!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I love the trailer!!!
I started squee-ing, and crying, and hyperventalating; like seriously, I mutated into a fan girl.
Everything about the trailer was perfect.
From what we saw of the birthday scene, everything was almost exactly like I saw it in my head.
I am sooo excited for this movie!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
MySunJB21
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MySunJB21 »

I think they gave us exactly what we wanted to see....Edward and Bella, the break-up, shirtless Jacob (squeel), and the transformation....
I can't wait to see the longer trailer (crossing my fingers it will show up before HP this summer)!
Just this small snippet was amazing, and that didn't even scratch the surface of the entire movie...it's going to be amazing!

Banner and Avator by the talented ForJazz
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

MySunJB21 wrote:shirtless Jacob (squeel)
The only thing missing was shirtless Rob as well :D
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~