Twilight Prequel

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Twilight Prequel

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Definitely something on the Volturi would be amazing...
I want like a Twilight Encyclopedia with like a chapter on the turning point/history of every vamp...even though that would be like 1,800 pages long.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I would love to do a run down of all the major human historical events that the vampires actually messed with. Like the fall of the Roman Empire or the disappearance of the Roanoke Colony. That could be hilarious and very creatively done.
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Openhome wrote:I would love to do a run down of all the major human historical events that the vampires actually messed with. Like the fall of the Roman Empire or the disappearance of the Roanoke Colony. That could be hilarious and very creatively done.
I agree, this would be amazing to read, and SM could have insane fun writing this.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

when you think about it, the volturi could have affected practically everything that happened in europe if they wanted to.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

bite_me wrote:when you think about it, the volturi could have affected practically everything that happened in europe if they wanted to.
To expand on that, they really could have influenced anything that happened in the world in the last 3 millenniums...if they wanted to at least...but yeah, definitely European history would have been influenced
ImageImageImageImage
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I have a master's degree in history and have taught in college. There are about two thousand times that you could easily (and hilariously) create a supernatural causation. The possibilities are endless: Hannibal making it over the Alps with elephants, Trojan War (Helena could have been a vampire!), Attila the Hun's almost supernatural ability to fight the Roman army... It really goes on and on! :lol:
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Carlisle's story from the very beginning up to Twilight!!! Oh oh its going to be a very loooooong prequel...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Tiger_kitten
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tiger_kitten »

I adore the Cullens but there is much more background information on them than the Quileutes. So if Stephanie wrote a prequel to Twilight about anything, I would like it to be on La Push and through Jacob's perspective or something. I really enjoy being in his head, he is rather ridiculous and hilarious. Plus I just love all the characters from there. Seth and Embry... and Leah has a great story.

Again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Cullens, I don't really have any favorites when it comes to twilight, all the characters are so astounding. Edward's perspective was fantastic to read from, but he seems like a bit of a grouch before Bella comes along, the magic is reading from his perspective AFTER he falls for Bella, and I have heard each Cullen's history in some shape or form, and although some of them are less intricate than others, I feel like I know practically nothing about the how werewolves of Twilight lived before we are introduced to them. Not even Jacob! Maybe I have missed out on some stories, or am forgeting some parts of the book, but other than the fact Bella and Jacob played together when they were little, I don't know a single thing about his life before we meet him in Twilight.

So. In conclusion. Ha ha. It would be divine to get a prequel about the La Push Reservation!