Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by vampirenerd »

Oh dang, I missed saying good bye. But now we have a WHOLE new thread to enjoy the wonder that is ROB
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I guess I'll christen the new thread with a little bit of this. Oh! And let's not forget this, and this. I'm pretty sure those enlarge. ;)

I've been knee deep in The Red Line all day. Sorry I wasn't able to post more RobCrack. I've got Stripward floating around my head right now. And it's funny cause I picture Rob. I can see him in the shredded black leather pants with strips hanging down and his butt half out and the "dog collar" and wrist cuffs and being dragged through the club and put in his cage. Ok shutting.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

And I have this lovely-ness straight from LJ. No, its not anything pertaining to WA.
DarkMuse wrote:I've been knee deep in The Red Line all day. Sorry I wasn't able to post more RobCrack. I've got Stripward floating around my head right now. And it's funny cause I picture Rob. I can see him in the shredded black leather pants with strips hanging down and his butt half out and the "dog collar" and wrist cuffs and being dragged through the club and put in his cage. Ok shutting.
Kristiner~ Erika was just saying how good we have been behaving and then you go and post that! Good gods! I always pictured Rob when I read that too, but then you go and post those *points to links* and it just....to...much...*minispoldes*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - So sorry. I didn't mean too. :twisted: I mean um...:oops: I couldn't help myself. It's Rob's fault. Always Rob's fault. Hahaha. Nice picspam, btw! That was niiiiiiiiiceee. :D

I use smilies too much. Oops.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kristiner~ :lol: Isn't it always Rob's fault when things such as that happen? And thanks. I was bored so I posted that picspam on my new LJ account.

Tee hee. This makes me giggle a bit.
Now Rob, Edward wouldn't be doing that. Tsk, tsk.
He somehow looks weird.
Aww he's so cute...I haven't seen this one before

he looks and sounds so uncomfortable
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hey guys. New thread wooo!
Um, so im feeling a wee bit better.
I recorded the MTV movie awards so I watched it again today.
Even though I was feeling like crap, I still got all giddy and over excited when Rob popped up on screen.
Hes like, a cure for sickness.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Shiny new thread. It's just funny how Nena reminds us to keep it PG-13 :D But I think we have mostly :? And with shirtless Rob floating around, that is quite an achievement!
I didn't get to say goodbye either. But I did read the last pages of the old thread. And this will be our new great home from now on.
And what a wonderful way to start off the day!
As always..I'm at work, and:

Caryn, Ashley and Kristiner and everyone else who posted: Loved the pictures! But when you guys write the link as "a little bit of this" and "this"...That is bad news for a girl at work :shock: I never know what to expect when I click it. And of course...shirtless Rob has passed my screen on inappropriate occasions. But I kind of like the surprise, and I have to look anyway!

Kristiner - I just about squealed in shock over the one from the waist down :D I should have a minute on the couch, I think.
Love your new banner, btw!
Julie - you did a great job. I also saw one somewhere with Taylor in it that you made, something with fire. I loved it.
Jade - Glad you're feeling better. Stomach flu is nasty. Good thing you have Rob to keep you company.
EDIT: Jade - I see you have a new rank! I want something vampire related too. I have to post like crazy to reach something like that.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

oh man, I don't know if someone has already pointed it out but you can see in these pics that Rob had his buttons messed up on his shirt at the MTV Movie Awards. He probably did it on purpose, either way I find it very cute! (uuuuless perchance the shirt is messed and just long on one side....)
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

You all have been busy! I'm glad I found the new thread. I posted my name for the list last night (Lola) but it was easy to overlook it with the Robdistractions. I so understand. Even my husband was entranced by Rob last night and kept talking about how well he did accepting the awards. He usually doesn't say much about him. He's just not sure what to think about my obsession. Although he was the first to spot thim when we were watching the Oscars when they were on so maybe he has his own secret robsession? Hmm..
I've gotta watch the trailer again... I'm having withdrawls from not seeing it all day.... work sucks when it inteferes with elife! They have internet restricted where I work. I can only access certain approved websites. :( It will kick me off if I click a link on one of those approved sites even. Ugh I hate it! At least I can usually visit here with my phone. I just cant always access every link that's put in but at least I'm here!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

DarkMuse wrote:I guess I'll christen the new thread with a little bit of this. Oh! And let's not forget this, and this. I'm pretty sure those enlarge. ;)
So, it's 2:30 in the morning, and i can't get to sleep (as usual) so I decide to get back on my computer and lurk around the lex. I haven't been on the lex lately so everything seems all... i don't know. Anywho, point of the post is: while I was lurking I stumbled upon those ( :oops: :twisted: 8-) :oops: ) *coughs* :lol: sigh. I actually haven't had a good dose of Rob and all his Robness in a while (because of school) and I really needed that. So thank you... very much :]