Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by Jadey »

Robs shirt looked so sexy all done up wrong. So hawt
Trine - hehe I r a red eyed vampy

And like, the trailer had a heart beating. Like I suggested for the reunion.
>:O Summit stealing my like, brilliant ideas x]!!!
hehe jokes.

Considering I didnt get a wink of sleep last night, im quite awake. D:

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Trine~So sorry. Maybe we could put a NSFW warning next to the links?

mandyb7~Thanks for the link, although I think most of us have seen them its always nice to see them again.

WHA!? Rob was supposed to sing J!zz In My Pants/D!¢k Van Dyke in a box!? Why?! Why Rob!? Why couldn't you have gotten done in Italy in time!? I mean Rob Pattinson...singing THOSE words....those very vulgar words...Rob...singing...vulgar...*gah! Must stop this thinking process before I explode...again*

Oh and I posted my thoughts on the trailer at the end of the last thread, but I forgot the most important part of all and I don't think ANYONE has commented on it...yet. Was it just me or did Rob's American accent/voice sound....DIFFERENT!? I mean it was great, but it sounded different. A good different. It sounds sexier. *pg-13, pg-13, pg-13* :twisted: 8-)

Lola, I will add your name to the list.
Last edited by ♥midnight_sun♥ on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Rob sounded like a natural american to me. I like, forgot he even had to put on an accent when i was watching it. It was perfect.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Ashley, I think I'll have to mangage without. Surprise is good :lol: I'll just have to take the occasional embarressment :oops:
And of course...Most of the time "a little bit of this" means shirtless Rob...So I should just assume that's what I'll find behind the link.

Did his voice really sound different? Hm.. didn't notice that. But it was..sexy..absolutely. I think he has one of the sexiest voices I've heard. Both as Edward and as himself singing. I can see the video at work, but I have no sound. So I'll have to wait till I get home to hear it again. And I'll have to watch Twilight againg to compare. Gives me an excuse to see it.

Someone asked on the old thread if we're re-reading New Moon. I am at the moment reading ch 1-3. And ch 16 :arrow: Because they are my favorite parts. But after that I'll leave it for a while. But I love that book. So I'll probably read it one more time before November.

Jade - Your idea with the heartbeat was excellent.

Lola - Welcome to Halfway House. So glad to have you here! I'm Trine.
Nice that you can share it with your husband! My partner doesn't even know about my R-obsession. I find it better to keep certain things to myself. He does know I love everything Twilight and Edward, and that I just about died when I saw the trailer :shock:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

O. M. G. So you know what I JUST noticed???

Well I was watching the NM trailer for the bazillionth time, and then I was looking at shirtless Rob pics (again :oops: ) and I realized that Robward's wearing the exact same clothes in the birthday/breakup scene that he's wearing in the Volterra clocktower scene. The blue shirt and gray pants getup. He's even wearing the same shoes.

So apparently after the birthday party, he's so distraught over what happened that he doesn't bother changing, and he's still wearing the same thing when he leaves Bella in the woods (the next day, I assume). And then he takes off to South America (or wherever), still with the same clothes, and shows up in Italy several months later with the same outfit on. Crazy stuff. And makes it so much easier for the wardrobe stylists. :lol:
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

OMG That's so strange...He doesn't change his clothes for months... :lol:
I can understand that he took off in the same clothes, but having him in the same outfit 8 (?) months later might be cutting too much off the clothes budget :D
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Thanks Mandy!

And I also noticed that the break-up is during the day. So I am thinking that he [Edward] spends all night thinking about this and then first thing in the morning goes and breaks-up with Bella, but he was so distraught over everything that he never changed clothes. What do you all think? That would explain the light in the forest, why Edward hasn't changed clothes, but why Bella has. We are really analyzing the fracking sh1te out of this trailer. :lol:

And you all did notice in the Italy pics that his shirt has a rip in it, right?

And...I'm betting Edward has about 5 changes of clothes throughout the entire movie...or less since he wears the same thing for that long. I wonder if his apperition (sp?) will be in the clothes from the birthday party or not. Quick! Where did those vids and pics go from the night Bella takes a ride on the motorcycles!? (I wonder if they will bring his pea coat back. *giggles*)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Ohhh the customized pea coat! Le sigh. Wouldn't it be totally money if that was what the apparitions wore? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Ashley, I'm guessing Edward will have maybe 2 or 3 changes of clothes during the movie. In the book he has to leave the Volturi headquarters wearing one of their robes because he lost his shirt after the whole clocktower scene. Oh wow, can you imagine how hot Rob will look if they have him wearing just pants and big long black cloak? :shock:
And I also believe in the book he buys some more inconspicuous clothes at the airport, so he won't draw attention to himself with the cloak. And then after they come back from Italy he spends the night at Bella's house, so he wouldn't change his clothes then. So yeah, I'm guessing there will be VERY FEW wardrobe changes for him.

And there's nothing wrong with over-analyzing the trailer. What else would we do until November? :roll: :lol:
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

and in the shot of him appearing next to bella when she jumps of that guys motorcycle.. hes wearing the same dark blue shirt and pants...

Alice would be horrified :)
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

During the scene in Port Angeles when Bella takes a motorcycle ride, Robward was wearing his black leather jacket and black pants. Or did he just have that on just to wear around the set? He's supposed to be scary looking, remember? I guess they thought a black leather jacket made him more dangerous. :twisted:

Rob's At School Before Bella's Birthday New Moon Outfit
I like this view too. Lol.
Rob's "Bella jumps on a bike so I must appear to her and yell at her to stop" New Moon Outfit
Rob's Volterra New Moon Outfit

I'm too tired and lazy to look up the Birthday Scene outfit. Lol. It's almost 6am. Holy balls. Sorry I used my myspace. Like I said, I'm tired. Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮