New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby fanMNM » Sun May 31, 2009 10:29 am

MelEponine- As much as I sooo want to hear Edward ask Bella to marry him in New Moon, I think you made really valid arguments for why it will be left out. As long as we do get that proposal in Eclipse...I'll be ok. Like you said, it's just such a huge part of Edward's character and shows his devotion to Bella. I felt like that was so lacking in Twilight (the movie) and I am hoping the attachment, the love between them, is so much more evident in the upcoming films!!
Image

Thank you Naureen!!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm
Location: lost in a book somewhere...

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby jasperlovesme » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 am

Jacob: Does my being half-naked bother you?

enough said :)
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
Image
avatar made by mz.culenn
edited by jasperlovesme
User avatar
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:57 am
Location: guitar jamming sessions with jasper

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby switzgal » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 pm

jasperlovesme wrote:Jacob: Does my being half-naked bother you?

enough said :)



I definitely want that line to be in ECLIPSE!!! It's not in New Moon!!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby cullen_kissez » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey There Elizah wrote:"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars–points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

I love this quote.
I tell my boyfriend all the time that he's my meteor...
He thinks I'm an idiot... but I get it.

(I'm back, damnit)
Yep, this'll pretty much be the one scene I WANT to see in the movie, they better have it thr..
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

Image

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
User avatar
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 pm
Location: Jamaica, W.I.

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby cullen_kissez » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:19 pm

angel07 wrote:i want to see ALL of chapter 23.

edward: i can see where you might confuse me with a nightmare. but i cant imagine what you couldve done to wind up in hell. did you commit many murders while i was away?
bella: obviously not. if i was in hell you wouldnt be with me.


bella: you were hunting victoria?
edward: not well. but ill do better next time. she wont be tainting perfectly good air by breathing in and out much longer.


well on second thought i want to see everything after the cliff diving!

Yep,
Matter of fact, I'd patiently (well, sorta) sit and watch every page play out on screen.. :D
But seriously, Bella's birthday scene, the conversation with Carlisle, those moments when Jacob begins to heal her, I'm a bit eager for the scene when she sees the wolves in her meadow, and I'd really want to see the dream sequence when she realizes Jake is the wolf..
The Italy scene.. I'd really love to see the look on Jane's & Aro's faces when they realize Bella's talent, if they can somehow SHOW us the glint in Aro's eyes when he understands this.. whew.
The ride home from Italy, the day/night Bella wakes up and thinks Edward is a nightmare..
The VOTE!! I wonder what Edward broke??
They better make it better than Twilight..
Hey, I want too much out of this movie, but can ya blame me? :D
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

Image

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
User avatar
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 pm
Location: Jamaica, W.I.

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby fanMNM » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 pm

cullen_kissez wrote:Yep,
Matter of fact, I'd patiently (well, sorta) sit and watch every page play out on screen.. :D
But seriously, Bella's birthday scene, the conversation with Carlisle, those moments when Jacob begins to heal her, I'm a bit eager for the scene when she sees the wolves in her meadow, and I'd really want to see the dream sequence when she realizes Jake is the wolf..
The Italy scene.. I'd really love to see the look on Jane's & Aro's faces when they realize Bella's talent, if they can somehow SHOW us the glint in Aro's eyes when he understands this.. whew.
The ride home from Italy, the day/night Bella wakes up and thinks Edward is a nightmare..
The VOTE!! I wonder what Edward broke??
They better make it better than Twilight..
Hey, I want too much out of this movie, but can ya blame me? :D



All of those are top priority for me too! In an interview or in one of her personal correspondences I think SM said that during the vote scene, Edward went into the other room and broke the Cullens flat screen TV (which angered Emmett quite a bit...LOL). It'll be interesting to see this scene in the movie...see if they show him breaking stuff :) That scene (the vote) is one of my all time favorites.
Image

Thank you Naureen!!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm
Location: lost in a book somewhere...

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby switzgal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:43 am

I want these lines in the movie too...

Jacob: "I'm sorry I called you a hypocrite"
Bella: "I'm sorry I called you a murderer"
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby MelEponine » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 pm

fanMNM wrote:In an interview or in one of her personal correspondences I think SM said that during the vote scene, Edward went into the other room and broke the Cullens flat screen TV (which angered Emmett quite a bit...LOL). It'll be interesting to see this scene in the movie...see if they show him breaking stuff :) That scene (the vote) is one of my all time favorites.


I don't think they'll show him break anything.... they don't want him to look like the violent, abusive boyfriend.
Image
MelEponine
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby pennybug84 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm

One scene I'm afraid they'll cut out since it's so small is the airport when the Cullens meet Alice, Edward & Bella. I love it.
When Esme chastises Edward for putting her through that. And then when Edward & Bella ride home with Rosalie & Emmett and Rosalie APOLOGIZES and talks to Bella. If for some reason they don't show this scene they had better have Rosalie apologize somewhere.
Image
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
User avatar
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor
 
Posts: 4087
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: hoping 2012 is better than 2011 was

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 am

i want to see Charlie going after edward when they get home form the airport...
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

PreviousNext

Return to The New Moon Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron