Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Alberto's POV
------------------------------------------
Please, please, please, please, kill me quickly. Don't let me suffer in the fire. AHHH! I didn't scream that time, letting the venom shut my lips. No matter how much it was burning me and it hurt, I would have to stay quiet. I peered in the darkness..please give me something to think about.

"Albie, Albie, Albie, mamma said we can go to the park! Let's go Alberto!" Allegra grabbed my arm nimbly dragging me along the cobblestone pathway so we could walk to our park.
"Hmm..wanna go on the swings first?"
"Sure!" She smiled up for anything that made me happy. I hugged her.
"You're the best friend a person could ask for you know that Allie?"
Her face glowed up.
"You're wrong. You are!" She hopped on my back giggling and I carried her on my shoulders all the way to the park.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia could hear Elena and Sabin talking upstairs somewhere over Allegra and Alberto's screams. They were talking about how they cold get Jane and Alec back, saying they were puppets. Dantes must have both of them now. Celia thought through her mind about what she could do to help. She could just stop time and kill Dantes, simple as pie, and she was a good cook. But what would happen to Jane, Alec, Sabin or anyone else's mind that Dantes had? Would they fall apart? She could go get the twins and bring them back. But that wouldn't help. Dantes would still have them. What could she do? Go back in time and make sure Dantes was never changed? Then everything would be screwed up....Who knew how long he'd been a vampire? What could she do.......? Celia decided to walk down to the main room and sit in her chair. Her thinking chair, it had become.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

"Rose." she heard her name called and instinctively stopped. It was odd how she would react to her name from that voice probably anywhere.

She followed it's echo and continued her soft humming. It took her to the tower where her, Jane and the others had planned their attack against Sabin not long ago. She smiled at the irony.

She climbed to the top and opened the door. Rose was met with Elena's back. She was hunched in a heaving rage. Rose placed a delicate hand on her shoulder, "Elena," she said. She didn't want her attacking anybody and she looked about ready.

She stepped a bit further into the tower and approached Sabin, "What's going on?" she reached out and took his hand trying to coax a response from him.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane left Dantes on his orders. She was to stay with the family and pass inforamtion. She left and went home. She was at the gate when she heard Sabin. His voice came from the bell tower. She went up and ran into Rose and Elena.

She passed them and went to stand by Sabin. She laughed lightly.

"I think I could tell you what is wrong with him," she giggled. "Dantes has Alec and myself now. Only a little more time till he has others."

She sat next to sabin with her eyes dark. The smile she had on was pure evil, no little girl. Her clothing had been changed to a pure black outfit. Red traced the gloves she wore and the small hat. The hat fell to one side nearly covering her left eye.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton turned down his stereo, noticing some faint screams echoing through the castle.
He turned his head with shock, he hear some screams in the hallways, rooms. He then suddenly turned berserk, he can't control it. A bloodlust happened. He could smell the blood from a distance.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled at each one in the room. The afiant screams pleased her but they would end soon. Three days were almost up. They would be newborns and be thirsty. She looked around at the shocked faces.

"If you don't believe me then sabin can tell you," she said. "I am with Dantes and having him not rip my mind aprat is nice. I couldn't take it. Having that done was to much adn then seeing it doen to Alec hurt more."

Jane winced at the memeories of Alec being hurt. When they were younger they promised each other to watch out for each other. Jane stuck to that and went to Alecs aid. She didn't do it to hurt the family she did it for him. Maybe they didn't understand that but she did and so did he, or at least she thought he did. He was so far gone when she went to him that he was a puppet. Alec was still in the shell but to afraid to come out. Jane wouldn't let that happen to herself, even if she had to leave Alec she wouldn't. She just didn't know if she could.

"I did it for Alec to keep him safe," she whsipered. "I can't let him get hurt. He was already almost gone when I got there. I don't want to see him go forever and end up like Dantes."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose's hands immediately went to her mouth to stifle her gasp. She covered her whole face and turned into Sabin's chest.

She knew how much Jane and Alec meant to him. For all intents and purposes, they were his children and he was their father. But they'd been stolen from him. They'd been stolen and tortured and turned against him by his brother. Dante had stolen the two things that meant the most to him - potentially more than his own life.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana was just about to take a shower, to remove the blood from her hair when Afton came running down the stairs, Ana could tell, by his manor that he had smelt the blood, that he was on the hunt for Allegra and Alberto.
"NO!" she screamed. Anger consumed herand she threw herself into his path.
She tried to hold Afton back but he was too strong.
He knocked her to the side but Ana grabbed him by the ankels and pulled him down onto the floor.
"NO," she screamed again, "STOP, they are your friends!" Ana wraped her blood stained arms around Afton, trying to still him.
But the blood on her clothes, in her hair, only provoked his thirst further.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose didn't know what to do. She heard some indistinct thudding and yelling below. She assumed Allegra and Alberto were developing into their strength.

Sabin hadn't moved and Rose wouldn't have been surprised if he was in shock. She wouldn't have known what to do either. She had no way to comfort him. This was irreparable damage.

She climbed up on the low wall of the bell tower in order to reach him. Rose wrapped him in an all consuming hug. She didn't know what to say so she hoped he felt it in her contact. She took her head off his shoulder before she was about to release him.
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Jane my little girl was here. Dantes was tormenting me with her. He knew how painful it was to me. He knew how much it angered me. Yet the words that came out of her mouth wern't his but hers. He wouldn't say any of that.

Rose had wrapped me in a hug and slowly I wrapped my arms around her. I kisses her head but didn't let go. "He has taken my children," I whispered to her. "I won't let him have you."

I looked back at Jane. Her black cothing was a symbol of her change. He always did like to use symbols. I watched her eyes closely. She wasn't as far gone as Alec. Sorrow filled her eyes but also anger. Two deadly emotions mixed up in one little girl. "Jane why did you give into him. No lies. I will be able to tell," I said to the little girl sitting beside me.
Team Volturi- Sabin