General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Charlie Swan & Sue Clearwater?

Post by AliceLauren »

I think its kinda ironic. I mean, Nessie and Jake? Half vampire with a werewolf. And now Sue, a werewolf mom, and Charlie, a vampire dad, get together? Weird.

Idk if that makes any since to yall, but it makes since in my mind so that's all that counts. lol.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I was actually hoping that Charlie and Sue would get together in BD. Charlie needs love too! loll Oh well, makes for anothet good story. =P

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

I feel kinda silly...I totally did not see that one coming..and I'm usually pretty observant. Maybe I was so wrapped up in the young and immortal (hey that sounds like a good soap opera :lol: ) that I just skimmed over the old people's stories.....Okay, I imagine people typing angrily about my choice of words so instead of old we'll say youthfully challenged :D .
Maybe I'm way clueless because I didn't even realize Billy was into Sue, I really thought they were all just friends. That's one of the main things I love about Stephenie though, is her ability to completely catch me off gaurd.

I can hear Edward in my head now...."It's not my fault your exceptionally unobservant." (crooked grin)
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.
Sandra
Settled in Forks

Post by Sandra »

In my waiting between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn I read a lot of fanfics... And in some of them, Charlie and Sue ended together. I liked the idea of them as a couple a lot, but I wasn't expecting it to happen in Breaking Dawn.
So, I was very happy when I read that in the end they were together. :D
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
sarahbells
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahbells »

i think it is a good thing that they bonded. They probally help eachother more then we understand. Just understanding that someone is going throught something just like you brings you closer to that person. I like that idea of Charlie finding someone. Now bella does not have to worry about him as much. He has someone to take care of him.
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

Charlie and Sue was a big surprise for me. I imagined that SM would find some girlfriend for him but not Sue at all. Not that I hate the idea, but it's kinda weird, his friend's widow being his wife or girlfriend.
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

I suspected that there was something on after Bella's transformation. The frequentness of Sue going to Charlie's house, bringing him food, sitting with him most of the time and everything.

Even the way she looks at him, woah, totally similar to imprinting.

I guess Charlie gonna have a fun time getting use to the Werewolf- Vampire thing.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Charlie and Sue becoming a couple was not surprising to me at all. I kind of figured that it might happen once Harry died and Charlie started spending more time with her.

I mean he was always hanging out with Harry so I think that he cared for Sue first as a friend and then something more developed. Once Charlie found out about all the vampire and warewolf stuff, I think that Sue became his "go to" person on trying to understand all that happened.

Like midnight_fix stated, I was clueless too that Billy had feelings for Sue (must have missed that part of the book) because it seemed to me that Billy was still dealing with the loss of his wife.

Wow, another love triangle to sort out (Bella, Edward and Jacob not Charlie, Sue and Billy) but we know how the first one turns out, I think we all have to make guesses as to the later one.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i expected Billy and Sue not Charlie - it does not actualy say that anywhere in the book, but i just had this feeling. nd then i realised that it was Sue and Charlie. i think t kida fits. they both lost someone they loved, and they had to get over it for their kids. i think they are sweet. i did feel sorry for Billy though, because that was obviously what he and charlie were fighting about (at least to me)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

One thing I was wondering about was if Sue knew about the Cullens, and Charlie and Sue got married one day, how could Sue keep such a secret form her own husband? :? But I am glad they are together, I'm glad that Charlie found somebody :)