Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra's POV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The burning never stopped. It still flowed and flowed..and cut and cut..and burned and burned. But, somehow, weirdly, I could feel it drifting away. Slowly. Very, very, very slowly. But I was still bur--AHHH! It...still...hurt. The dark was still intact. And I still couldn't find Alberto. I didn't want to die as much now. Well..maybe I did. Another scream escaped from me, emphasising my previous statement. I could very softly hear footsteps.
"NO! Don't do it! They are your friends!"

What...happened? I returned to the blackness and burned.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Sitting in her chair, Celia Rae could hear everything in the castle. Rose, Sabin, Jane, and Elena upstairs still talking. Ana stopping Afton from getting any farther towards Allegra and Alberto. The two previously named still screaming in pain from their transformation. Celia decided to get up and go guard the Masters' chambers again. Just in case. She didn't think that anyone would be apt to try and get by her now, but she had nothing else to do, and thought she'd at least make herself remotely useful.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose felt Sabin hug her back just as she was about to release him. He didn't want to lose her. She was more concerned that the opposite would happen; he would become an easier target because of his attachment.

She pulled her arms from around him and covered her face again shaking her head. First Alec now Jane. Who was next: her? Sabin? Elena? Celia? Who? She began to breathe deep calming breaths. Unneccesary but the rhythm was calming.

She didn't want to do this anymore. People she knew and cared about were getting hurt. And for the first time she cared too much to watch them be slowly consumed alive. The power it took to care was taxing her system.

She felt her shoulders hunch and her neck curve down. She just wanted her family to be safe but it didn't give her that normal empowerment the strength and will to fight. It just made her feel weak and useless.

It occurred to her after a moment that she was putting on quite a display. She'd curled herself into Sabin's arms, face covered and shaking her head. She also realized she was mumbling and wondered how much of her psycho-babble - essentially everything she'd been thinking - was discernible.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane looked at Rose and Sabin. She knew it. They were in love! Later on this could be fun but for now she wasn't saying anythng. It was cute.

Jane looked at Sabin in the eyes. She mouthed the words Help me before she looked at rose. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him mouth I'm trying. She knew he was but he didn't know how to fight him. The battle would have to come soon. Dantes was alone except for Alec but Jane could stop him.

"Dantes doesn't have a army," she said. "He only has Alec and he wants to take the family." She looked at each of them. "I'm not as far gone as Alec is. I still love you all and have a mind of my own. Alec is to far gone now. The only way to fix him is kill Dantes."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae could hear the 4 vampires talking somewhere above her. She wanted to be told what was going on. She wanted in on all of this. No matter how much her heightened senses could hear, she still wanted to go and be a part of this. She followed their voices up into a bell tower. She opened the door and took a step in.*
"Mind if I sit in and listen?" she asked no one in particular very sheepishly.
ImageImage
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana wrestled with Afton, she tried to stop him, to seaze his bloodlust, but her bloodied clothes, hair and skin helped not in the situation.
"Afton, please" she whispered in his ear. "Stop this, you love them. You don't want to hurt them. Think of what would happen to you if you attacked them, what would happen to Rose, what it would do to her." But he would not stop.
"Think of Celia" She almost purred Celia's name. She had saved that one for last.
Ana had caught Afton looking at Celia earlier, the same way she used to look at Gabriel. Ana had noticed that he had taken her somewhere, somewhere special obviously, because he did not let Santi join them.
"What would it do to her, if you hunted her friends?" Ana kept her grip around him strong.
"What would she think of you? Do it for her, resist."
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Alberto's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I screamed once more. The fire just wouldn't die out. Not just yet. And then before I knew it, I don't know how long passed, a year, a millenia, a second, I could slowly feel the pain leaving me. It hurt still yes, very much so, but my toes no longer burned and the flames became less severe and more mild. My longing for death slowly disintegrated.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*While Celia Rae had been waiting for an answer, she heard her name being used as a way of stopping a blood-thirsty Afton. She gulped. She hadn't spoken to Afton since they had returned from the spring. She hadn't seen him anywhere. She would have gone down and stopped him herself, but she didn't think she'd be able to do it. She still was somewhat against the idea of fighting and having to use force against him would be something she'd be hesitant to do. She subconsciously commended And for helping her out in this way.*
ImageImage
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane watched Celia come in. She asked if it was okay if she stayed. Jane saw no problem in it. "I don't mind but I'm not sure I have a say in it," she said.

She stood and streched. She flexed her hands making the leather gloves squeak. The red in them stood out when she made a fist. She took them off and threw them on the window sill.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Allegra's POV
------------------------------------------------------
Was I getting my wish? The pain was fading from my the very bottom of my body. It was slowly drifting just like I thought..it still flamed and burned. But not as badly now. It wasn't so death worthy anymore. It still branded me with pain, but not as much as how long ago had been. Would I be seeing the light soon?