1. There are so many humorous quotes from this chapter. The "zingers" keep coming. Which is your favorite from chapter nine and why?
Hmm...'I hate driving slow.' is a good one and 'I hear voices in my head, and you're worried that you're the freak?' This chapter was so funny!
2. Do you think Bella is starting to regret that she flirted with Jacob in order to get information from him?
Probably, now he thinks she likes him a lot too and is going to keep hanging around her, plus she feels guilty because she was just using him, she didn't mean it.
3. Much of the chapter centers around the phrase, "it doesn't matter". Why exactly doesn't it matter to Bella?
She knows his secret now, and it was pretty much all that was bugging her. She is too in love with him to bear staying away from him, and it doesn't matter that he's not human as long as she can stay around him, it would be worse for her for him to go away than for him not to be normal.
4. Bella is on the verge of tears once and then finally does cry a second time. What emotion do you think is largely responsible for her tears givien that we know she only usually cries when she is angry.
She was pretty angry at him, and frustrated that he said, 'It's never too late.' plus he said it pretty harshly, and she doesn't want him to be angry that she knows what he is and doesn't care. (sorry about that part..)
5. The chapter ends with the famous "three things" quote. What exactly do you think was the point where Bella fell "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" with Edward?
Hmm...I think for most of the beginning, she is, she just doesn't realize it, and it keeps getting stronger. When he starts talking to her again and when she realizes how much she cares about him I think might be when she started to get too involved with him and there was no way she could ever stop loving him. It kind of builds up and just happens.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa