Girls are confusing.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Girls are confusing.

Post by Nightvision »

I'd like to get married to the one no matter the age (corny I know)
Dan0504
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dan0504 »

i would like to say that i have learned more from Edward Cullen about women dating then the past 19+ years of my life.
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

Girls are shy and sensitive. They are afraid to speak out their feelings as they are afraid people will laugh at them.
Some girls are just loud and outspoken. You have to salute those girls.

It ain't easy being a girl. Sometimes we PMS, get crappy and you might find us weird.
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

BreathelessVampire wrote:Girls are shy and sensitive. They are afraid to speak out their feelings as they are afraid people will laugh at them.

It ain't easy being a girl. Sometimes we PMS, get crappy and you might find us weird.
I'm a bit of all of those, I'm sure I'm weird, but maybe I'm a bit crazy too! Ask for us girls, our moods can change because the day isn't going right, or if we just feel bummed. And some advice for the guys, not every girl with an opinion has PMS, she may just be mad at you! I made that mistake with my mom, and I'm a girl! I think fire shot out of her eyes she was so livid with me.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

As an older, married lady, I would like to add my opinion about marriage since some of you have been talking about it.

Girls are confusing. Boys are confusing. Dating is confusing. Marriage is confusing. Life is confusing. We are all just trying our best to live a good and happy life. We want to find someone to share it with. In regards to marriage, your parents are not perfect. They make mistakes just like everyone. But they are trying to make the best choices they can. It is hard when we see them not being as happy as we would hope they would be and as we hope to be someday. You can each try to make the best choices you can. You can do your best to find that special someone for you. When you find that someone, you and he/she both have to make choices to keep that love happy and alive. Your parents are good examples of both what you want and don't want out of your own life. Try to learn from that and make the best choices that you can. You will make mistakes, just like your parents. They were happy and in love at some point. It is up to each of us to work on our relationships with one another. If you want a happy, love filled marriage, then you will also have to make choices that will bring that. You may often have to put that person's wants and needs ahead of your own.
Finished with motherly advice.

Now, enjoy dating with the confusion and everything. It all adds to your experience in knowing what you like in a girl or boy.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

BreathelessVampire wrote:Girls are shy and sensitive. They are afraid to speak out their feelings as they are afraid people will laugh at them.

Yeah, I'm more the loud and outspoken type. I used to be shy a few years ago but then I realized that if you sound confident, no one will laugh at you, and if they do, well, you can find comfort in the fact that you made somebody laugh :D .

And it's completely true. We may drive guys crazy, but it's hard being a girl. And I have to admit, most of us (not all) have the tendency to be occasionally selfish or vain at times, and we might overlook a guy's feelings. That's just because we're so used to getting that treatment from guys (again, not all guys are like that, I know) and we don't want to be the ones giving everything and getting nothing in return. So, in general, if a girl's being a b*tch it's probably because she's afraid to get hurt.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I'm a girl and i don't find either sex confusing - I basically understand them pretty well. But no matter what sex you are you'll be different in some way that some other people might not understand - sometimes it's because of beliefs and sometimes lifestyle, whatever it is a persons prospective partner just has to try thier best to understand it, and if they can't do that at least accept it.
I don't find it hard to be a girl, yet I do feel at times that being a guy might be easier. My advice to guys looking for girlfriends is just don't be offended if they snap at you or say something really harsh. Try to see it from thier point of view and remember that she is likely to be under all sorts of pressure from all sides. If they are a decent girl they'll regret it later, they might not say it but hopefully they'll still feel it. If the girl doesn't regret saying it and it was definately not deserved then she might just not be worth it.
Going on what was said quite a few posts back, I don't think that having a relationship at 14 is silly - I'm that age and personally have no interst in a relationship at the moment but for a lot of people there's just someone they like to be close to and spend a lot of time alone with - it doesn't mean that you have to actually do anything sexually. Though I do think that this girl that Carissa is talking about is really immature and is probobly just going out with him for the sake of being able to say " I have a boyfriend".

No doubt all the guys who read this have already heard all of it from thier girl mates but yeh.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Girls have it harder.

It's like, society wants us to behave, to be good, to get married, stay home with the children and cook for your husband.

I don't have any problem with cooking for my husband, or taking care of my kids (whent the time comes), but everyone wants us to be so dependant and live such a stereotiped life.

Guys go around, date girls, one tonight, another tomorrow.. make this, do that tc etc. And they can get away with it..

But girls can't have fun, if we kiss a guy we liked but just for the fun of it, like they do oftenly, we are the sluts.

It's 2008, i'm impressed we're not pass that.
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

i've noticed that there seems to be more girls than guys here...(:
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

^^Haha! I've noticed that just quickly skimming over it now!

But I would that is because girls are able to find the differences and things about why girls are confusing easier than boys.. No offence to any guys here!
But I think that girls are able to look at other girls or situations and be more analytical about things going on. I think sometimes some boys go: Yeah, they're confusing..But I don't know what's wrong..Or: She's mad at me, I don't know why..Or: She has big mood swings! Why!?
But they don't look into it and think about it.
I'm just saying some guys because I know not all guys arelike this..Some are very perceptive!

But I agree witht his whole thread: Girls Are Confusing.

Mood swings, too much thought about little things, we over analyse, we are up, we're down, we're here, we're there, we're on this train of thought then we're on that, we have PMS, we pretty mcuh go through everything under the sun at some stage in our lives!

No wonder other girls and guys thinkk we're confusing..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner