Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Post by love_is_noise »

noo, i prefered ::bella couldn't handle this
oh well, crappy little renegade team works too :)
so, is anyone acutally going to the APPC party with the crappy little renegade team, or do we all have prior comitments.....i'm going with the volturi...sorry.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

I wish I could go to the party, but I'll be at camp (counselor) and my internet access will be limited :( le sigh.

When do you guys think they are going to choose an actress for Leah?

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

For Eclipse most likely because she'll appear there with the pack no doubt. Hmm...I wonder if the Leah actress will look at least sisterly/related to the Seth actor.

New question!

What is Leah's worst flaw?
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Uhm, I think her worst flaw was, in breaking dawn when she was so hostile towards bella, her inability to see Bella's side to choosing the Cullens over the pack.
although, i did find Leah justified at that point, anyway bella needed someone to say that to her...she had been anoying me for ages, so thanks leah for having a worst flaw :D :lol:

Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Her anger management, and the fact that she put Sam's pack through all her crap. Not that I really blame her...I probobly would have done the same, but it wasn't right. She's also prejudice, I think. But enough bagging on Leah; this is Team Leah. :)

PS: I'm going to the party with either the Volturi or the Mafia if I even go...but someone told me we weren't going with teams, that it was just a party to appriciate the mods or something.

The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

How she holds on to Sam, she needs to get over it and get back out there to date other boys. Cause she can be bitchy because of it and she needs to learn to let go, it isnt sams fault that he inprinted on emily, jeesh :)

p:2
Last edited by DunnerheartsTwilight on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

Hmmm. I think her worst flaw would be her stubbornness. I think her unwillingness to compromise causes a lot of problems in the last two books. In Eclipse, she gets into trouble at the big fight scene because she stubbornly wants to prove herself. And in Breaking Dawn, her stubbornness causes a lot of tension between her and Jacob (even if this was fun to read, it was still annoying for Jake haha).

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I would love to join your crappy little renegade team! That's a pretty righteous "witty quote" right there :lol:

What's your favorite thing about Leah?
The fact that she doesn't take any crap from anybody.

your least favorite?
I understand where the tough exterior comes from but she needs to lighten up a little bit sometimes.

What do you think of Leah and Seth's sibling relationship?
Funny and slightly dysfunctional. They seem to annoy the crap out of each other like any good sibling pair but it's obvious that they care about each other.

If Leah were a real person is there anything you would want to tell/ask her?
How do you deal with those buffoons?

Do you have any speculations on Leah's female wolfiness?
I don't think she'll imprint. Imprinting is finding someone who can carry on the wolf gene the best. She can't carry on the wolf gene until she stops phasing. I think she'll be free to choose her own life partner.

Any suggestions for our "witty quote"
I totally love "The crappy little renegade team"

Some other recent questions...

What do you think Leah's life would have been like if Sam had never met Emily? (think about how Sam wouldn't have been able to tell her the truth as he didn't imprint)
She loved him so I'm sure she'd just put up with all his crap. There'd definitely be occasional tension. I'm sure she'd always be wondering where he was suspiciously disappearing too. She might've figured it out (she's not an idiot). Sam might've broken it off, seeing her all the time and not being able to be completely truthful with her.

I think she still would've gone through the change herself. So maybe there would only be a small space in time with that awkward secret in their relationship. I don't know, the whole thing makes my head spin just thinking about it :lol: .
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

The APPC partys can be a blast, always worth atleast showing up to see whats going on.

Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I shall update myself by answering some recent questions:

If it weren't for the werewolf gene what do you think Leah could have become (professionally, or based on personality traits)?
A female corrections officer? :lol: Just kidding, she keeps those boys in line! I can see her being a tribe historian. She would be in research and find out all the intricacies of the Quileutes and be a scholar in those things.

What must've Leah's childhood been like?
Well, considering her relationship with Seth: damn annoying. It seems fairly typical. Due to her tough shell, it's obvious she grew up with a pack of boys. She's rough and tumble and I can so see her playing a game of pick-up football. And owning :lol: !

What do you consider Leah's greatest flaw?
I think her tough exterior is a bit much sometimes. Again, I understand where it comes from, but I feel like she's going to work herself into an early grave. She needs to chill out a bit every now and again. If she liked/was kind to more people, life would be a little easier for the poor gal.

PC: 2
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind