Alphie wrote:Goodnight Elizabeth sent in these questions for us! Thanks go out to her for her hard work.
1. I believe the reason why rosalie slipped was because of bella's blood that was spilling out from her stomach. Even why determination to protect bella and the baby, the overwhelming smell of human blood has caused her to lose control. Advice carlisle could have given over the phone was to try and keep everyone calm and to give orders to those to stuck around in the house on how to handle the situation.
2. I sericoulsy doubt rosalie wanted Bella dead, but more than anything, she's always wanted a baby, her maternal instincts took over and her will to protect the baby became her most inportant priority.
3. I think at some point edward really was loosing it, and tried everything to keep her alive at all costs. Saving Renesmee first was what Bella wanted, and so he saved her first. Afterwards his mind must have been racing a thousand miles an hour to try and think of ways to keep bella holding on. Since he had a syringe full of his vemon already at hand, then at some point he must thought different scenarios throughoughly, trying to work out the best idea for when the time came.
4. Jacob must have felt so helpless and alone, with his best friend dying in front of his eyes. He kept trying to revive her throughout the ordeal, intil he knew what he was doing was already too late. With his best friend gone and replaced by something else, he probably felt more alone than ever before.
5. How do you interpret the feelings that Jacob has over Renesmee? Do you feel that his connection to Bella was fate’s way of keeping him near his future imprinte? What clues, if any, foreshadowed this event? I found it very odd that Jacob had imprinted on Nessie. I truly believe he loved only Bella until that point. I do not believe that fate kept bella and jacob close till Nessie was born because then that would mean that destiny had already planned out their future. It was no given choice to them to change their own fate( as in Bell can still remain human) Nessie would have never been born if Bella had chosen Jacob instead of edward. If Bella never had Nessie, then does that mean the jacob may have found someone else to imprint on? As for the foreshadowing, I really thought him and Leah might have had something going on.But for him to imprint on nessie was so ridiculous.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests