Twilight Mafia # XV

Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by Ractor »

*Dart walks into the room, sees the Rabbit being passed around after just hearing what was said*

Umm, naming the rabbit? Did I just hear you right that it used to be a vampire? Should have done that to Talon, would have taught him a lesson.

I say name it Rico, more creative.
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Roxy and I arrived at the mansion just after nightfall. She was animated, more so than usual, excited after a day of shopping.

I smiled at her as she bounded up the stairs to the common room. She suddenly paused, twirled, and engulfed me in a hug. I laughed and returned it.

"Thanks, Gio!" she whispered. "I had a great time."

"I can tell," I laughed. "And thank you for picking out my outfit."

She waved it off. "Please, like you could dress yourself. Well you can't!" she added when I raised an eyebrow. "I'm heading up!" And with that, she disappeared up the steps.

I looked around and nodded at everyone. I held up my bag. "Shopping," I said in explanation.
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

*raises one eyebrow*
How many other bags did you leave in the car Gio?

*smirks*
Well, atleast she has good taste in cloths.
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
(forth Line NINJA)
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

"Other bags?" I asked Dart.

"Oh, no- we each got one outfit for the party. That's it." I chuckled, recalling the events from earlier.

"How about you? Picked up any good books lately?"

The twins showed up, flashing something about being hungry, so I let them go out to hunt.
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

*lifts up the book in his hand*
The Serrano Connection, decent book, not as great as Herris Serrano but stil very good, have to say that Elizabeth Moon is good at creating her own worlds and keeping you interested.

((and yeah I really do read alot of books, my basement looks like a library, though I dont save all of mine, I donate most to mine local library))
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
(forth Line NINJA)
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

((Commendable. :) ))

I excused myself to head into the kitchen. I didn't want to dirty up the nice shirt I was wearing, so I took it off and put on my apron.

Stuff flew out of shelves and the refrigerator. I would make some eggs, ham, sausage, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes.

Eat your heart out, Denny's.

The drinks section assembled itself next to the servingware. I got some of the fruit syrups I made yesterday and set those next to the condiments.

In no time at all I had stacks of pancakes and serving trays filled with food. I made sure the nutella tub was present before putting everything in the wash.

Taking off my apron, I recalled that I had one in the laundry room. Might as well do it today. I took the apron and my shirt with me upstairs, heading into my room to pick up my laundry hamper.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

How could I have been so stupid and forget something so important? I was annoyed with myself while rifling through the drawers. I had found an old t shirt, the sleeves cut off and some boxers. It would work for me to get down to my own room. I was just getting ready to put all the clothes back in the drawers when I heard the door open. I cringed before plastering a smile on my face.

Gio appeared and he took the scene in. His drawers open, piles of his clothes strewn all over the floor, and me, standing in front of the dresser trying to act as innocent as possible. I hadn't noticed he was carrying anything until it dropped onto the floor.

"I just came up to grab...what...why...huh?" Shock! "You are wearing my boxers." Thanks for pointing out the obvious!

I took my wet hair into my hands and began to twirl it around my finger. "I used your tub but forgot to bring clothes with me so I thought I would borrow yours."

He just nodded. "So you thought you would wear my underwear?" He was embarrassed. A girl, no not any girl, me, rifling through his drawers.

"Just to my room. And I couldn't wear any of your other clothes! My hair would have hurt the silk!" Yeah, that makes sense.

I started to giggle. I knew he was embarrassed. He walked over to me and stood very close. I could hear him inhale and let out a small gasp and whimper. "Is there something wrong?" I looked up at him through my eyelashes. "Your scent..." He inhaled again. "Is on my clothes."

"Really" my fingers started walking up his chest. "Sugary apples don't tempt you? Besides if you don't like it" He growled as I touched his scar. "Do something about it." He bent and kissed me.Totally worth it.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

At last.

I endured Roxy's teasing as best as I could. That little show she put on in the store nearly put me over the edge- she knew what to tempt me with. I'm surprised she didn't notice me squirming in the chair as I waited.

Then I walked into my room. Not only was she wearing my clothes, she was wearing my underwear. And I got a whiff of her scent mixed with mine, and she said something but it didn't matter because my lips were on hers...

I felt her hands trail up my sides. "Mmm," I warned into her mouth.

They stopped, and poked between my ribs. "Mmph!" I protested, trying to pull away, but she stepped with me. My arms locked to my sides, pinning her hands- at the same time, they kept her fingers right where she wanted them.

I finally broke off, laughing as she tickled me. I fought back, getting her a couple times. Suddenly she went down, and I fell on top of her.

We'd hit the bed, and fell atop it. I managed to put my arms out so I didn't actually fall on her. We remained in that position, catching our breaths. Finally she reached up to fondle my ear. I turned my face, kissing her wrist.

"You don't have any plans for today, do you?" I whispered.

"No," she whispered back. Her eyes gleamed. "Do you?"

"I do now." I shifted my weight so I could trace a line across her abdomen.

"Should I take the shirt off?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Keep it on."

And I shut my bedroom door with my power.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

*bursts through the front door freaking out*
Vulgar Language is Ugly! I was watching Jamie at the park and I went to get us some ice cream, came back and I saw him leaving with this dude. He was a vamp so I tried to follow them but they got to far.
I found his wallet. It had fallen it says his name is Greggory Hankers does that sound familiar at all?
Ohh right he also left a note saying he wouldnt hurt Jamie if we got him 1 million dollars which is easy to do right?
Jeez. He just needed ice cream. I shoulda taken him with me. But he convinced me that he wanted to stay with his new friend Mary.. something or other
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

Ransom? ohh dear. Yeah I can get that kind of cash, why would anyone be dumb enough to kidnap Jamie, there have got to be easier targets then someone connected to the family right?

*shakes his head*
Where is that wallet, might have his scent on it still.
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
(forth Line NINJA)