Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Dovrebanen »

CullensGirl14 wrote:Jake is HOT!!!!

He seemed to be carrying a lot of puppy fat, especially around the face in Twilight, i noticed it most during the beach scene, where Bella introduces him to everyone...i don't want to upset anyone in Camp Jacob, but that was my opinion.

Seeing him all buffed up in New Moon...Oh my! Definitely pick Jake over Edward now.
Taylor looks so amazing. He has put in a lot of effort, and I have never seen a better sculpted body, I think.
But Rob is still my main man! Taylor is just too young for me. I could almost be his mom :lol: Okay..Not that bad, but still...I'm 12 years older than him.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

Gah ah oooh yum wow...out of expletives for my comments!

My mom and I watched the MTV awards for the first time in I don't even know how many years and although the near kiss was really hot, I wish I could have videoed my response to the trailer because words just don't cover it.

I loved the comparison between the passionate kiss by Bella's truck and how far away Edward seemed when he just kissed her forehead in the forest.

Laurent looked terrifying and I'm so relieved the meadow looks like a meadow now instead of a golf hole.

But the wolves/Jacob ... they were perfect. I don't think the wolf could be too terrifying to look at, I certainly never pictured them like that because Bella says in Eclipse that she cuddled up to him and his tongue was lolling out like a dog so I think they were perfect.

As far as the scene where she yells Run! I thought that was from her dream.

Dover-we must be about the same age...I just turned 30 this year. :twisted: Gah still can't say it without nearly being sick! :oops:

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
MySunJB21
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MySunJB21 »

[quote="elizabella"]

As far as the scene where she yells Run! I thought that was from her dream.

quote]

Good call....I didn't even think about that!

I'm sure everything will come together..trailers cut so much together anyway.

Banner and Avator by the talented ForJazz
scarlet_forever
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by scarlet_forever »

I must say i'm impressed!!!! I've watched it alot too!!! I can't wait till November. I wonder how many of us will be hovering in front of our computers so we can go online and preorder tickets. lol. I know i will be. This seems like it is going to be way better than twilight!!! Everything seems to go better together. :D I actually liked the wolves
Xx~Scarlet_forever~xX

*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

170 and counting :P...ok i won't give a day by day countdown since I might be crucified....but maybe every 10 days I'll post a reminder..that way it will only feel like 17 days...:P
ImageImageImageImage
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

@gambit - :lol: keep on counting man

Some how the trailer never gets boring. I can't stop watching it. :mrgreen:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
got2bkidding
Settled in Forks

Post by got2bkidding »

Dovrebanen wrote:
CullensGirl14 wrote:Jake is HOT!!!!

He seemed to be carrying a lot of puppy fat, especially around the face in Twilight, i noticed it most during the beach scene, where Bella introduces him to everyone...i don't want to upset anyone in Camp Jacob, but that was my opinion.

Seeing him all buffed up in New Moon...Oh my! Definitely pick Jake over Edward now.
Taylor looks so amazing. He has put in a lot of effort, and I have never seen a better sculpted body, I think.
But Rob is still my main man! Taylor is just too young for me. I could almost be his mom :lol: Okay..Not that bad, but still...I'm 12 years older than him.
I KNOW!!! RIGHT?? I wish you hadn't pointed out how young Taylor is though :( ...it seemed ok to lust after him when I thought of him as Jacob (cause Jacob aged up to 25) but when we mention his REAL age I feel like a perve! :o :lol: I have a 15 year old son...it is JUST WRONG for me to think Taylor is hot. Darn it....
The only thing bugging me, why is the scene with Laurent not in The Meadow where it is in the book, why is Jake on his own, where did the house come from and after that Bella will know Jake is a shapeshifter...which she doesn't find out til later in the book...if i remember correctly. If i am wrong with that, please correct me, it's been a while since i read New Moon because it's not my favorite book of the saga.
I thought the same thing as this and posted as such earlier in the thread. Hearing Taylor's explanation at the MTV Awards that was posted earlier up thread helped me realize, it was all spliced together. It should all work out fine when it is in full movie form. I can't wait.
Having said all of that.....
I saw the movie poster at my local theater today people!!! It REALLY IS COMING!!! Yeeee haaaaaw
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

The phasing was good. But I have one question:

When he phases, he and Paul should be horse-sized wolves. Could they not create that? I was looking at someone's banner, because I do not have the link to the clip. So, am I to assume that when Jacob phases with Bella in the background, that is the one with him introducing her to the pack and Paul blows a gasket. If so, then I would have loved to see Paul get pissed and phase and then Jacob cut to a full run and phase mid-air, like in the person's banner.

We'll see. This still looks more promising than the first movie ever did.

Can someone get me the link to the official clip?
Thank you.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Penguins x Lovely
Settled in Forks

Post by Penguins x Lovely »

LOVED the trailer.
it's definately making the wait until november even harder!

the only thing i didn't like was how Forks didn't seem very rainy. isn't it supposed to be the wettest place in the continental U.S.? lol

look after my heart-- i've left it with you.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Navarre - here's the trailer. I think MTV has the best quality video, since they did the official release. Hope that helps!
Image Image