Rpatz=love

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby azziemoved2forks » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:30 pm

i don't think I'd be bothered if he played a gay guy. well, unless he kissed a guy then I'd be a little uncomfortable, but he would make it look hot, and he such a great actor he could pull it off. Hell, he could play a transvestite and still look hot

Spunk Ransom would be his drag name

Does anyone one know if the movie "How to Be" is out yet. I really want to see it. He looks really hot with long hair :D

Spunk: I'm just a sweet transvestite, from transexual, Translvania
Image
User avatar
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Location: hiding with Edward in my closet =)

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby srabrgr » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:25 pm

xoxocamille wrote:
Mrs.EdwardCullen wrote:Can I be a little "lovelie", too? I love RPATZ!!!!

So. I figured as a topic...
How do you feel about Rob taking on a role as someone who is.. well, gay?
Express your thoughts here.
(I'm not really sure yet if this film really is a gay-covered relationship, I just came across this website that mentioned it, sooooo.)

PS-- Esli, the 30s costume, I posted the link in my post at the Rob as Edward thread. Look at the very bottom, my super long post there should have it. It's the last one.
Click Me, Esli!


I don't really care, I mean it's Salvador Dali he is potraying so...eh whatevs. I think Little Ashes will be good anyway...this is a little off topic besides the fact that Rob is playing him, but was Salvador Dali even gay?!

How do you guys think he will look with the mustache? lol
Image
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
User avatar
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: A Small Town In Washington,No Lie

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby azziemoved2forks » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 pm

haha picturing Rob with that mustache sort of makes me laugh *thinks about it some more* ahahhahahahahahaha I can't breathe!
Image
User avatar
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Location: hiding with Edward in my closet =)

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby heartscreams » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:45 am

xoxocamille wrote:So. I figured as a topic...
How do you feel about Rob taking on a role as someone who is.. well, gay?
Express your thoughts here.
(I'm not really sure yet if this film really is a gay-covered relationship, I just came across this website that mentioned it, sooooo.)

PS-- Esli, the 30s costume, I posted the link in my post at the Rob as Edward thread. Look at the very bottom, my super long post there should have it. It's the last one.
Click Me, Esli![/color]


OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! i squealed seeing those pictures! they look BEYONG STUNNING! thanks, Camille! *kiss*

okay, the topic. jeez, i haven't been checking the forum too. and it's been quite quiet lately over here, eh?
right right, the topic.

i can see Rob portraying a gay. i mean, yes, i admit, that i was disgusted when Jake and Heather's characters were doing IT in the tent, but i thought they were great playing gays. so if i could accept their performances, these 2 brilliant gorgeous guys, i don't see why i can't accept Rob playing one, too. i mean, from the poster of Little Ashes that i've seen, all the guys playing in the movie, their make-ups do make them look like gays, just a tad bit. and i think i'd be okay, if Rob has to kiss a guy, and i mean in the movie, ONLY! haha. oh, the moustache? WOW! i'd love to see him with a moustache, because, i'm getting tired of him growing stuble(sp?). HAHAHAH! i think he'd like an Italian! oooooh!!!

and yea, i heard that the movie covered gay relationships, but was Salvador Dali gay????

omg! this is the first time that i used the word 'gay' many times in one speech!
Image
User avatar
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 am
Location: the border line between La Push and Forks.

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby Alcyone » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:16 pm

Ever since he called Edward a cube of cheese, a moron and basically stated in his very proper and always polite British way that he doesn't very much like Edward, I would so have his child.
Image
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
User avatar
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:25 pm
Location: Playing foosball with Aro

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby Amethyst1 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:38 pm

stupid computer. sorry for the double post!! :cry: :cry:
Last edited by Amethyst1 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby Amethyst1 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:38 pm

srabrgr wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:
Mrs.EdwardCullen wrote:Can I be a little "lovelie", too? I love RPATZ!!!!

So. I figured as a topic...
How do you feel about Rob taking on a role as someone who is.. well, gay?
Express your thoughts here.
(I'm not really sure yet if this film really is a gay-covered relationship, I just came across this website that mentioned it, sooooo.)

PS-- Esli, the 30s costume, I posted the link in my post at the Rob as Edward thread. Look at the very bottom, my super long post there should have it. It's the last one.
Click Me, Esli!


I don't really care, I mean it's Salvador Dali he is potraying so...eh whatevs. I think Little Ashes will be good anyway...this is a little off topic besides the fact that Rob is playing him, but was Salvador Dali even gay?!

How do you guys think he will look with the mustache? lol


I agree!
I can't wait till little Ashes and no Salvador Dali wasn't gay--i should know. He was married to a woman named Gala (her real name was Elena). sooo, i don't really get the question?? ^^

haha, the mustache. he lookeddddd goooooood! i saw this promotion picture. ahhh, i love how he looked in it. but yeah. the mustache looks...good.
Last edited by Amethyst1 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby azziemoved2forks » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:32 pm

i want his moustache
Image
User avatar
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Location: hiding with Edward in my closet =)

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby srabrgr » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:09 am

malaz wrote:
srabrgr wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:
Mrs.EdwardCullen wrote:Can I be a little "lovelie", too? I love RPATZ!!!!

So. I figured as a topic...
How do you feel about Rob taking on a role as someone who is.. well, gay?
Express your thoughts here.
(I'm not really sure yet if this film really is a gay-covered relationship, I just came across this website that mentioned it, sooooo.)

PS-- Esli, the 30s costume, I posted the link in my post at the Rob as Edward thread. Look at the very bottom, my super long post there should have it. It's the last one.
Click Me, Esli!


I don't really care, I mean it's Salvador Dali he is potraying so...eh whatevs. I think Little Ashes will be good anyway...this is a little off topic besides the fact that Rob is playing him, but was Salvador Dali even gay?!

How do you guys think he will look with the mustache? lol


I agree!
I can't wait till little Ashes and no Salvador Dali wasn't gay--i should know. He was married to a woman named Gala (her real name was Elena). sooo, i don't really get the question?? ^^

haha, the mustache. he lookeddddd goooooood! i saw this promotion picture. ahhh, i love how he looked in it. but yeah. the mustache looks...good.


I was asking because I found it a little odd that they would make a movie about a gay guy that well...wasn't gay lol.

Really? *Searches the web for promo photo* hehe
Image
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
User avatar
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: A Small Town In Washington,No Lie

Re: Rpatz=love

Postby azziemoved2forks » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:11 pm

I wonder if they'll sell his moustache on e bay *goes to look*
Image
User avatar
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Location: hiding with Edward in my closet =)

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron