Is it wrong to be 21 and lusting after Taylor? Lol
JenTheWriter wrote:Things I noticed:
* They finally have Alice's hair black.
* Rosalie looked a little too happy at Bella's birthday party.
* Was it just me or was the break-up a little under-reacted? And by that I mean Edward wasn't "kind" about the break up. At least that's not how I remember it. And this almost seemed "well, I'm leaving, I don't wanna, but I gotta" where it should've been "I've had my fun, but now it's time to move on. You'll get over it quickly enough because you're ... human." I mean I recall him being cruel to help her get over him leaving, because he made such a point of it later telling her how should could ever believe he didn't love her anymore. This seemed like one of those teenage moments where you're boy/girlfriend moves away and it's sad, but it has to happen because neither can control what their parents do. Am I wrong about that?
* The look on Edward's face after he tossed Jasper was devastating. *sniff*
* Wow, Taylor looks amazing. I'm hoping his version of Jake in NM will help me like the character. I liked Jake in Twilight, but ... that could all change. *crosses fingers for Taylor and the big job ahead of him*
* The phasing looked awesome.
* And wow did they make Laurent's eyes redder. Or is that just me?
Over all I think it looks amazing! The trailer has a wholly different feel to it then Twilight ... and that's solely because of the directors. Then again, NM gets serious. I can't wait for a longer version of the trailer. WOO HOO!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests