Cullenism

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Cullenism

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Woot woot! Only 6 more pages until our new thread! :D Below are the Cullenists if your name is missing or if you know for a fact that this person never posts here anymore please tell me before our new thread...

Caryn (Jazz Girl) Our High Priestess
Naureen (who_needs_fangs?)
Ashley (♥midnight_ sun♥)
Julie (JulieM)
Kristiner (DarkMuse)
Chloe (threethings)
Jade (Jadey)
Bri (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Christy (navarre)
Adrielle (cassis_rose)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
David (ringswraith)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Emily (vampirenerd)
Jen (JenTheWriter)
Derek (DudeRocksTheTwilight)

Also, if I accidently got your name wrong (sorry about that) please tell me so I can fix it. :oops:

And on another note...I think its a little funny how after it was announced that CW would be directing NM a lot (but not all) of Twi-hards revolted against the idea (kinda like when they announced Rob would be Edward) and now people are all for it. Now as for me...I was and always have been behind Chris 100%. When I found out I actually squealed and had a BIG Alice moment because I knew that NM would be much, much better (epsecially the CGI). And so far it looks like I was right in my rejoicing. Chris, please don't fail us now!
Last edited by ♥midnight_sun♥ on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Amen!
I pray to Carlisle and Stephenie that this movie will not be in vain.
In Alice's name I bless...
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I need forgiveness, as I haven't posted here in a month.
Well, TT's shop is open. Finally. That took a while.

And I'm getting colored bangs. That is all.

Blessings~
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

So, I know I don't normally show up around here except to save the princess- I mean, Her Holiness (just kidding ;) )...

But today I am seeing red. And I wish for some calmness before I go and do something stupid in retaliation.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings. My dear dear High Protector. I will invoke the blessings of Carlisle and of Jasper on your behalf. I will ask Jasper for his calm and peace to visit your heart. And, I will ask Carlisle to send his forgiveness to you...eventually. I think you've earned a moment or two of irk first. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

You are most kind, High Priestess.

And I believe I've had enough irk for now.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Woot woot! Only 6 more pages until our new thread! :D Below are the Cullenists if your name is missing or if you know for a fact that this person never posts here anymore please tell me before our new thread...

Ashley (♥midnight_ sun♥)
Julie (JulieM)
Kristiner (DarkMuse)
Chloe (threethings)
Jade (Jadey)
Christy (navarre)
(cassis_rose)
David (ringswraith)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Emily (vampirenerd)
Jen (JenTheWriter)
Deven (DudeRocksTheTwilight)

Also, if I accidently got your name wrong (sorry about that) please tell me so I can fix it. :oops:

And on another note...I think its a little funny how after it was announced that CW would be directing NM a lot (but not all) of Twi-hards revolted against the idea (kinda like when they announced Rob would be Edward) and now people are all for it. Now as for me...I was and always have been behind Chris 100%. When I found out I actually squealed and had a BIG Alice moment because I knew that NM would be much, much better (epsecially the CGI). And so far it looks like I was right in my rejoicing. Chris, please don't fail us now!
Sorry Ashley...but my name is Derek!!!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

So sorry, Derek. I have a lot of people's names to remember and sometimes they slip from my memory. Forgive me?

I need to pray to Alice to help me with the planning of my leaving at the end of the month for up to two weeks. And to Emmett for the strength to stomach 10+ hours in a van with a very annoying little girl. To Edward and Carlisle for the patience to be around said little girl along with some very sterio-typical teenage high schoolers that drone on and on about gossip and all other things high school that make me gag for time I am away and not go off on any of them. To Bella that I don't go off on any said people and can be nice to them. (I am not used to being around said people for more than an hour or two once a week.) To Jasper that I can stay calm and not go through Rob/Lex/Twilight withdrawl while I am gone. I think that covers everything.

And i almost forgot...to our patron Edward that I can somehow keep my mp3 player charged because I will go beserck (sp?) without my music. (He is the one for the love of music afterall, something I am glad we have in common.)

~Love, peace, and happiness to us all.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Woot woot! Only 6 more pages until our new thread! :D Below are the Cullenists if your name is missing or if you know for a fact that this person never posts here anymore please tell me before our new thread...

Ashley (♥midnight_ sun♥)
Julie (JulieM)
Kristiner (DarkMuse)
Chloe (threethings)
Jade (Jadey)
Christy (navarre)
(cassis_rose)
David (ringswraith)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Emily (vampirenerd)
Jen (JenTheWriter)
Derek (DudeRocksTheTwilight)

You can call me Adrielle, so maybe you update the namelist. Thanks.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Thanks Ashley!
No hard feelings.
May Carlisle's blessings be upon you all.