Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by pennybug84 »

I was pretty impressed with the wolf. The phasing was awesome. (I loved seeing his clothes & shoes shred.) We don't know for sure how big it's supposed to be, there wasn't really anything there to compare it to. But I don't care so much if it's horse size like described in the book. As long as the wolf looks good (which I think in that shot it does.) I was a little worried about how they would do it & so far I like what I see.

As for Taylor being buffed up, it's true he does look pretty good. Poor Rob has a different body type & it seems can't beef up as much as Taylor. Plus I think I read somewhere where he said when he's done with the movies he'll probably go back to his normal size.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Sannois »

Hi all, Just reading what folks wrote about the breakup scene. The one line he says in the book and she reapeats it so many times in her head.It will be as if I never really existedCrucial line, Like folks said, That was a fan teaser trailer. And not in a specific order. I have faith it will more than satisfy. Even if it doesnt totally live up to all expectatioins. we will undoubtedly all love it. So much new stuff. I Hope they do stress a bit more his cruelty in the breakup. Thats the only way he could convince her he no longer loved her. IT was so terribly hard for him we later find out. But that is very key I think.
Oh one other point. And maybe I am reading too much, but We know Edward did not actually throw him into the Piano.. DAng I dont think he did. I thought It was him and emmet going after him. Jumping on him. I dont see Emmet move in the trailer.
I still love the wolf! Stopped counting how many times I have watched the trailer. Too embarrassing. :oops: :lol:
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

The trailer was pretty good. I know it will be a great movie. Can't wait to see it.
The wolf was amazing.
But it dissapointed me a bit to see it come in the trailer. I mean, it will be the first thing people see, and the wolf thing was supposed to be somewhat of a secret.
And, sorry for all you fans of her, and I think I'm about the only one to think so, but Kristen's acting really gets on my nerves. I mean, she almost always speaks on the same tone, and her voice irritates me. Sorry again, but I really think so.
One more thing, Taylor is pretty good looking, not to say really hot. Don't know what you girls have with Rob, but Taylor is my fave by far. :D
Yeah, I'm pretty diffrent. :)
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The wolf was huge. I mean, bella was quite far away.
Wolves the size of horses aren't that massive anywho.

ah well, in the real full lenght trailer hopefully we'll get a better look
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

168 days btw...I guess it seems really long but HOPEFULLY, they will keep releasing teaser stuff fairly often
ImageImageImageImage
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

wooot woot!
your counting the days!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

keep me posted Gambit! :mrgreen:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

gamb1t, I could so kiss you for counting down the days! :D On Sunday, after seeing the NM trailer, I told my sister that we had another 5 months and 20 days to go, and she called me a dork! :roll: So yeah, I feel a lot better that I'm not alone. LOL
Image Image
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

gamb1t I'm gonna put the count down on my location or on my siggy. :mrgreen:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

One thing I realized about the trailer & I don't like is Edward flinging Bella back behind him with that force. To me that seems very out of character for Edward. He woudl never do something like that, he's always VERY careful around and with her. He's so afraid that his strength could hurt her, even the tiniest use of force. I guess they wanted to do that to be more dramatic, but it seems very out of character for Edward to me

gamb1t wrote:168 days btw...I guess it seems really long but HOPEFULLY, they will keep releasing teaser stuff fairly often
. That is awesome. Thanks for the countdown. It does seem a long ways away.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson