Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Post by copper curls »

oooh, ballroom would be good!

or maybe we could do it in one of those fancy ballrooms that are like, the second story of a boathouse. so it would be classic, and overlooking the water front, y'know?

does everyone know what I'm talking about, with the boathouse thing? or do I sound crazy?
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think I get the boathouse, but I don't think I'm getting your same vision because I'm seeing the booze cruise on the Office and I'm pretty sure that's not what you're talking about.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

hahaha, not quite what I was thinking :lol:

my friend had her wedding in a ballroom at this sailing club's boathouse, and it was beautiful. not the booze cruise image, lol. I'll see if I can find a picture... just gimme a sec...

~ EDIT~ I found some pictures! just to get the, like, general idea, I guess.

I'm thinking a nice, cutesy look for the daytime, and a bit more dramatic towards the evening.

whaddaya think?
Last edited by copper curls on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^ :lol: booze cruise :lol:

Can we have champagne and dancing? Shall we go ahead and make it a black tie event? Im really excited to do another one of those!

& since im a shopper I might as well get to my work...
Possible ballrooms--> http://www.cilco.co.uk/stock-photos/arc ... cing-b.jpg
We could get musicians they like to perform on the stage! But thats really really formal...

http://www.nemacolin.com/media/20_GrandBallroom.jpg <--thats less formal, but still kind of classy...Im not a huge fan of the carpet though

As far as ballrooms go, this is AMAZING--> http://media.photobucket.com/image/ball ... llroom.jpg
We would have to get tables and everything set up, but its a very pretty and elegant space.

My fave is either the first or the last, what do you guys think?

& Im not positive what a "boathouse" is so I didnt get any possible pics of that...is it kind of like a yacht? Ome could we hold the party on a yacht? That would be awesome!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

Ted ~ I posted boathouse pictures, and I tried to look at the pics you posted, but the links wouldn't work for some reason... :(

I like your ideas, even though I can't get the visual.

I dunno ~ should we just go all out and make it black tie?
thoughts?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think that a black tie would be great! We haven't had one before, have we?
I like the boathouse idea, and maybe make one of those ballrooms part of the boathouse? I think we'll have to have a piano, just for Edward.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I really like the black tie idea.
No, we haven't had black tie yet, Jenna.
Ooh, and I like the boathouse one too. :D

-Sarah
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

oooh, yes! Jenna, that is perfect!
okay, so black tie, boathouse complete with ballroom, and of course, Edward's piano.

anything else that we're missing? ideas, anyone?
I feel we need just a little something more... I mean, this is Alice's Party Planning Committee!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Haha, I still dont know what a boat house is, but im loving these ideas! Do you guys want to stick one of the ballrooms i posted into the boathouse? If so, which one?

& Im sorry, I think i got my parties confused when i said we'd had a black tie party already. Thats gonna be the mod appreciation party I've ben planning behind the scenes. Or was the oscars party an APPC party? Cuz that was black tie, wasn't it? I have no idea anymore, just drop it. Im rambling!

I agree with you Kat, we need something to really make this whole thing POP! *makes large popping motions with hands* I just dont know what it cold be...oooh, but i do have one request! Can we have fireworks? At the end when its all dark and everybodys about to leave, could we please pull out some fireworks?!Please?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

okay, if I have any control over this thing (which I kinda doubt, but I'll try!) then there will be fireworks!

I'm not gonna lie, I love fireworks, so I say yes, absolutely. I mean, this is Edward's birthday we're talking about here!
and fireworks would definitely qualify to make this POP! literally. :lol: