Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
got2bkidding
Settled in Forks

!

Post by got2bkidding »

Sorry I brought it up But it's not wrong to think he's hot That is the body of a man. Every time I see that 8 pack, I just can't take my eyes off him
THANK YOU! You are right, that is NO body of a boy, that is ALL man! I feel less like a perve now :lol: :oops:
CullensGirl14 wrote:
lilmisstrouble wrote:

Is it wrong to be 21 and lusting after Taylor? Lol :lol:
If it is, than I am in serious trouble because I am....well.....older than you, lol!! :lol:

All kidding aside...I don't think it gets ANY MORE GORGEOUS than that clip of Rob laughing with/at Kristen dropping the award at the MTV awards. That is pure delicious, adorable, hunkiness!!!

ETA: Can I just say, I love how you guys go back and compare the book with the trailer, etc. That is SO something I do. It makes me feel totally at home!
Last edited by got2bkidding on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by sarah! »

Edward_Addict wrote:gamb1t, I could so kiss you for counting down the days! :D On Sunday, after seeing the NM trailer, I told my sister that we had another 5 months and 20 days to go, and she called me a dork! :roll: So yeah, I feel a lot better that I'm not alone. LOL
I would too!
You are soo not alone there.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Sorry..had a lot to do today...167 days and counting (seriously...counting :P)...At first I thought about it as such a long time...but..summer always flies by...then we only have like 3 months...so not long at all
ImageImageImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

pennybug84 wrote:One thing I realized about the trailer & I don't like is Edward flinging Bella back behind him with that force. To me that seems very out of character for Edward. He woudl never do something like that, he's always VERY careful around and with her. He's so afraid that his strength could hurt her, even the tiniest use of force. I guess they wanted to do that to be more dramatic, but it seems very out of character for Edward to me
Penny, that whole part of Edward flinging Bella back from Jasper is actually from the book. Remember? That's how she gets the big cut on her arm that Carlisle has to stitch up.

Just as a refresher...
Straight from New Moon, page 28:
"No!" Edward roared.
He threw himself at me, flinging me back across the table. It fell, as I did, scattering the cake and the presents, the flowers and the plates. I landed in the mess of shattered crystal.

I actually thought that whole scene looked pretty accurate, and I'm so excited to see it on the big screen!
Image Image
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

166!!!
ImageImageImageImage
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

165 for me, it comes out here on the 19th.
And, considering the time differences, its around 164 days away :D

*boast boast boast*

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

166 days to go!

TWIGUYS UNITE!

*gets giddy and squeals like a girl*
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

165 days...and counting
ImageImageImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

After seeing all the Twi-guys' posts, does anyone else have that song "The Final Countdown" stuck in their head?

:?
No? Just me? :oops:
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Haha..I do now, that you reminded me :lol:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~