Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Kellan Lutz as Emmett

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

"What were you two doing last night--discussing the national debt?" From BD, after Bella and Edward's first night in the cottage.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
cherrydarling1177
Settled in Forks

Post by cherrydarling1177 »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:"What were you two doing last night--discussing the national debt?" From BD, after Bella and Edward's first night in the cottage.
LMFAO, I LOVE Emmett and that quote...that, and after Bella punches Jacob in the face, "fall down again?" He just cracks me up...Emmett is just so cool.

re: Kellan Lutz, I think he's GREAT as Emmett...he just nails the character, he's funny and big, etc. Another good choice, IMO.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

*rawr* I know I have said it only a million times, but I seriously LOVE Kellan as Emmett..He is such a funny and goofy guy in rl, that it has to natural for him in the movie to be Emmett goofy and funny..and not to mention he is insanely gorgeous..I like all guys different shapes and stuff..and Kellan has a very nice physique going on.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

The best quote I heard about the differnt shapes 7 sizes came from fast & furious 4...Dom, "I like all make and models as lone as they are well maitained"...Not sure if that's exactly correct but you get my point.

Although, we differnt on which gender we like, I would say G-Faerie08 we do agree that the eye-candy is devine in twilight...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:*rawr* I know I have said it only a million times, but I seriously LOVE Kellan as Emmett..He is such a funny and goofy guy in rl, that it has to natural for him in the movie to be Emmett goofy and funny..and not to mention he is insanely gorgeous..I like all guys different shapes and stuff..and Kellan has a very nice physique going on.
I totally agree! I loved him as Emmett he's so funny and very goodlookin. (how did they manage to cast such goodlookin guys for the vamps? I swear they're all hot, even Peter and the nomads.

did you guys know that Cam was originally cast as Emmett? I don't remember why he then changed to James, but I gotta say I'm glad. No offence to Cam he was a great James and he's hot himself, but I LOVE Kellan as Emmett and don't think I can see anyone else playing the role of the fun, goofy, funloving, teddy bear Emmett.

I love in the scene when Edward, Emmett, and Carlisle are driving to Arizona and while Edward's on the phone Emmett/Kellan's in the backseat & he's just looking like he's itching and read to go fight the nomads and kill them. I don't know why but most of the time when I see the movie I'm not really paying attention to Edward/Rob (even though I love him) my eyes always go to Kellan/Emmett.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I know I've been MIA for awhile and I've noticed that no one has posted any recent POD's of Kellan. Well don't fret, I'm here to provide some pics of Kellan out with his dog. I'm not digging the beanie but with that body who cares what he's got on his head. :lol:

POD #1: Kellan jogging
POD #2: Kellan & doggie
POD #3: Kellan's bonbon's - This one's for you CAM

Just another note that on June 9th, The Ghosts of Goldfield dvd is coming out with Kellan!

What's your favorite Emmett one liner?
My favorite Emmett line is from his story (Emmett and the bear) which was deleted from the book. It's when he talking to Bella about how he was changed and what it felt like and he says, "Hell can't be that bad, if you get to keep an angel with you." Love that line!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

Wow!!!What a way to start the day.
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Oh Noooooo! I haven't been on in a while & was looking forward to some hot Kellan PODS! *sobs* Only a few. But thanks for those, Shannon! *sniffle sniffle* I'm gonna go look some up I guess.
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Klutzers!

Whats going on? I see that no one has been on in ages and no new POD's. Oh well, I guess I will have to provide some yummy goodness for everyone.
POD #1
POD #2
POD #3

Now here is a glimple of the Warrior trailer where these POD's came from:
Warrior Trailer

Enjoy and talk to ya'll later!

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

Where were those taken?