How many times have you read the saga?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
secsec1
Settled in Forks

Re: How many times have you read the saga?

Post by secsec1 »

OMG, i thought was bad with having read them all 3 times since January. and thats with reading other books. WOW is all i have to say to anyone who's read it more than me. i know it only takes me about 3 weeks or so to read them all (if you're not doing much else), but WOW, thats all i can say hehe.
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

Blaise Pascal
French mathematician, physicist (1623 - 1662)

jazjade
Wandering Through Town

Post by jazjade »

I first read Twilight at the end of June, then got the other two books. Generally, when I started a book for the first time, I would camp out on the couch in the living room and read till close to dawn until I finished. It was hard to wait for Breaking Dawn, and I kept reading all the other books over and over. I really am wondering when I will stop reading them all the time. Certainly, not even close. Like others in this post, I am happy to find I am not just a freak. Sometimes I have given Twilight to a friend, then, when I was going to see her again, I wonder, did she fall in love with Edward too?

Is it like a virus?
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Twilight- 6, 7, or 8 times
New Moon- 5, 6, or 7 times
Eclipse- 4 or 5 times
Breaking Dawn- 1[soon to be 2]

Sorry for the ranges, but I'm not good with keeping count because the numbers start to blurr together after a while.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

1ce
im sad to say i dont own any of the books :cry:
i had to borrow them from my over protective friend who got angry cuz there were fingerprints on the cover ;) oops
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

Literary Crusader wrote:Not as many times as most of you, it seems. Question: why is the series considered a 'saga'?
It's the term Little Brown applied to it about a year or so ago.
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

Literary Crusader wrote:Not as many times as most of you, it seems. Question: why is the series considered a 'saga'?
Saga has a couple of meanings in today's pop culture and the Twilight series fits perfectly well within the description. It is a fantasy fiction, a fairy tale and with the last book it also fits the "dictionary" description which is " a form of the novel in which the members or generations of a family or social group are chronicled in a long and leisurely narrative."

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
twiheartx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twiheartx »

ahh... i dont know. around 8? i think 8 or nine. always in order. (:
Magical Almost.
Almost Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Almost Bella »

Well,
Twilight-12
New Moon-9
Eclipse-6
Breaking Dawn-1(I've only read it once because its new,well...newer!)

But over all New Moon is my favorite I don't know why I just think it was the best. :D
Alyson Jaye Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Alyson Jaye Cullen »

Twilight - 5
New Moon - 3 (the first two times I had to find Edward in the book ... I skipped, a lot.)
Eclipse - 4
Breaking Dawn - 2

----
The Host - 2

I have read Twilight the most because I loved how they fell in love. I enjoy reading the "glory of a first love."
"Look after my heart, I`ve left it with you."
twiheartx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twiheartx »

jazjade wrote:I first read Twilight at the end of June, then got the other two books. Generally, when I started a book for the first time, I would camp out on the couch in the living room and read till close to dawn until I finished. It was hard to wait for Breaking Dawn, and I kept reading all the other books over and over. I really am wondering when I will stop reading them all the time. Certainly, not even close. Like others in this post, I am happy to find I am not just a freak. Sometimes I have given Twilight to a friend, then, when I was going to see her again, I wonder, did she fall in love with Edward too?

Is it like a virus?
i do the same thing (:
Magical Almost.