Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Post by BlueStarlight »

Yay, a new thread! I voted for the "Cullen-ary Arts" title... I really like that one. Man, I am SO not into college sports, so I can't really comment on the Holy War... sorry. My hubby is into hunting and fishing, and being a law enforcement officer, COPS is always on the agenda! ;)

My husband had surgery yesterday to carve out some bone in his elbow... um, I think it's called cubetal tunnel, like carpal tunnel. His pinky and ring fingers on his left hand have been going numb for months now, and he's had some pain in his arm... the docs started at the neck and made their way down his arm, doing tests on everything before they found out it was a nerve. There was no nerve damage- thank God! They just moved the nerve out of the groove, shaved down the groove, and put the nerve back in. We were at the hospital all day, so I didn't get to post yesterday.

I finished "The Host" today and just cried and cried at the end. SM totally left this one open for a sequel... I'll have to go over to "The Host" section tomorrow!

Misfit- I'm really looking forward to your pictures! Hubby and I have been talking about going to Seattle, and if we ever do go, I would have to insist on a visit to Forks... Lord, and Astoria, Oregon... since that is the setting for my all-time favorite movie, "The Goonies." :D
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I'm so delighted with our new title. Very fitting given all the "baking" discussion.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Yeah, a new title and I'm all about the Cullen-ary arts. So has anyone been baking recently. I can't say that I have. I love to bake but for some reason, I haven't found any dish that I want to bake.

Poor me, I'm tired of baking alone and I need to find someone else that I can share the kitchen with.

So, gals and guys let's get this party rockin'.

New thread, new name, what are we waiting for?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Spooncha
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Spooncha »

Good name! Works for me!
BlueStarlight: I hope your husband is better soon!

Off topic question: I want a Gutter group on Facebook...anybody else game? Or is there one already and I missed it?
"Don't make us bite you in hard-to-reach places!"
-The Tick

http://www.myspace.com/ichamama
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Spooncha wrote: Off topic question: I want a Gutter group on Facebook...anybody else game? Or is there one already and I missed it?
I've only seen Twilight groups, and they're a bit boring. I never see any posts or the posts I actually come across have little or no substance- The typical OMG I love Edward.
I'd join a gutter group! I'm not on facebook much, but I do pop in at least once a week. The Lex is my primary source for a Twilight fix!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Personally, I don't have a facebook account or myspace page but if there was a whole bunch of us from the Gutter or the Gen X thread that would sign up for accounts, then I'm all in.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

I'd join the Facebook group. I only belong to a few because I don't participate in the groups much. I usually just play the games, do flair, and talk to people via messages. I love Facebook, though, because it gives me something to do at work. Ha ha!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Oh my gosh! My cheesey line ended up being the line. Wow. *Giggle*

Bluestarlight - I hope he feels better soon! It's a good thing that something was done about it though.

I will totally volunteer to set up a Gutter Facebook Group, if anyone wants. What's our mascot? A spatula? An apron? A rolling pin?

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Feathers wrote:Oh my gosh! My cheesey line ended up being the line. Wow. *Giggle*

Bluestarlight - I hope he feels better soon! It's a good thing that something was done about it though.

I will totally volunteer to set up a Gutter Facebook Group, if anyone wants. What's our mascot? A spatula? An apron? A rolling pin?

<3 Ren
Maybe a Betty Crocker cookbook
Or some good ol' fashion cookies!
Is there a way to have an apron with the Gutter title on it? That would be great!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Spooncha
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Spooncha »

I checked out the Twilight groups that were there, and decided that a new Gutter group would be the only option I could deal with. Snobbish? Perhaps, but there it is. I'm not really a "starter," but the pickins over there were mighty slim, so I thought I'd toss the question out. (Hint, hint: any "starters" should feel free to seize the opportunity.) Mascot? An obelisk? Sorry...the kitchen supplies sound fabulous, too. Cool! I'm excited!
"Don't make us bite you in hard-to-reach places!"
-The Tick

http://www.myspace.com/ichamama