Vampire Kisses-the book series

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Kisses-the book series

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

BettingOnAlicexX wrote:I've heard that They might make Vampire Kisses Into a movie.

I wonder who would play Alexander....someone really cute.!
OMG!! really??? wow, i think that would be a great movie. and, you're right: they would have to find someone really cute for Alexander!! :lol: :!:
Betting on Alice.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I like how the books are so obviously making fun of the recent spike in popularity of the vampire genre. The books are pretty hilarious but I don't really like the actual story line or characters. Mostly I read for the irony..and to make fun of the people who take the books seriously. Schreiber is a genius
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

i just started reading the first book and it is really great! raven is so awesome and im in love with alexander he is so amazing! this book falls into my "favorite vampire books" list. i should be finished by tomorrow so ill be back to gush about the ending. :)
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
VampLover
Learning to Love Green

Post by VampLover »

This was a good series, I haven't read the newest one yet, but it's pretty good so far. Though I think that Twilight and the other Vampire series out there have spolied me, I found all the "normal" vampire traits ( garlic adversion, sleeping in coffins, ect.) very cheesy. I also miss the vampire lore, how they came to be, the whole process. I am curious to see if Raven eventually does become a vampire.
As long as I was on my way to Hell - I might as well enjoy the journey.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I read up to Book 5 in the series and I am patiently waiting till my library get the newest one. They are definitely for the teen and under book but they are cute stories that are innocent for you child to read. Per the author she says there is suppose to be a total of 8 in the series.
Banner by TammyAZ
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

I can't remember which book was the last one I read. I think it was The Coffin Club because it was almost two years ago and I was still in school. I liked the satirization of the recent spike in vampire popularity, although it did get tiresome in places.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I started reading it but was really disappointed. It was a young read for me, and the events seemed to go like really fast and problems solved in like 4 chapters.(I have a really high reading level for my age.Not to sound snobby though.)
ImageImageImage
blasphemous_contessa

the Vampire Kisses series is making fun if the genre, it's not supposed to be a serious read