Tears

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Tears

Post by sarah! »

Yeah I was so sad when Dobby died.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

It's fun writing secrets small.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

Right now after reading a PM that one of our own Lexicon Ladies lost a nephew in Iraq recently and just buried him in the last week. My heart is sad. :cry:
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I'm such a cry baby. I cry at everything it seems. Lol.

P.S. I Love You
The Ultimate Gift (Abigail Breslin was so good and this movie just..ugh..has me bawling at the end)
Steel Magnolias
The Notebook
The Haunted Airman (When Rob cries..omg..I lose it)
Titanic
Armageddon
Just Like Heaven
A Walk To Remember
13 Going On 30 (yeah I know, I'm weird)
Ever After
Twilight (when Bella leaves Charlie..ugh! And the end hospital scene)
Someone Like You
Sense And Sensability

And just seeing the trailer for New Moon made me cry. The leaving scene! Oh lordy I'm gonna need a box of tissues. Haha.

Katwomankath - So sorry to hear about that. :( My brother was in Iraq, but thankfully he made it home safe. Sorry about your friend!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

i cant remember all the movies that made me cry but the most recent one that has made me cry is Marley & Me! I cried like a baby! Armagedeon made me cry too.

I cry when i hear my immortal by evenesence. My god, that song is so sad!

New moon made me cry in several parts. First during "the end". i dont think i have to explain that. Then When Bella is about to jump off the cliff and "edward" is trying to stop her. Then when Charlie is explaining to Alice how bad Bella was when the Cullens left forks. Breaking Dawn made me cry at the very end when Bella thought she and her family were doomed and she was saying goodbye to Reneesmee.

I also cried reading Harry Potter when Sirius died, then when dobby died. Jesus, i cried so much when i read what harry wrote on his gravestone.. so sad.
Vampire vs. Werewolf is the new Pirate vs. Ninja
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I cried at some parts of Harry Potter. But not at any of the normal criey parts.

I felt like such a fool.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I haven't seen the movie of Marley and Me, but the book made me cry! :cry:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Almost anything related to love and sad endings make me cry!
Hate being a hopeless romantic. :roll:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I've been crying watching the news a lot lately. There's so many sad stories about things happening. And then especially when little girls go missing & they they're bodies are found (or not) weeks later. Man this world is just evil. We need to get the creepy sex offenders off our streets & protect our children!! (here in the United States. don't know how it is other places.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^Your posts reminded me of a guy in Oklahoma who molested a 5 year old little girl and got ONE YEAR in prison. I was so angry about that.
And for some reason it also reminded me of last fall when I found out what a partial birth abortion was and I really did cry my eyes out. It's one thing to kill and innocent life when it can't feel anything, but another to wait until it's late in the pregnancy, bring out a living child, and watch it suffer, suffocate, and die slowly and painfully without trying to give it medical attention. That is sick, wrong, cruel, inhumane, evil, disgusting, and every other nasty word there in is every known language.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com