1. Alice tells Bella that the family will do what it takes to protect her because no one wants to look at Edward for the next century should Bella die. How do you feel about this line now that you have read New Moon and know exactly how Edward would react were Bella ever to die?logicall and insightfull. i thought that bella should've calmed down after that....but she didnt...silly bella
2. Jasper talks more in this chapter than any other chapter. What things do we learn about his character from the way he reacts to Bella? Were you ever afraid of him during this chapter?not afraid...facinated actually...i was glad to get to know more of his pesonality and that he's willing to comfort and help bella despite his lack of control.
3. This is the first time we learn that the vampires are venomous. What was your reaction to this news and did it make you think twice about the fact that Edward had kissed Bella?um... yeah! i was like "wait a sec....should she have gotten some venom....thats gross "
4. Why do you suppose Edward has been so adamant about not telling Bella how someone becomes a vampire?so he wouldnt scare her...as always...
5. Alice has a vision of the dance studio and the proceeds to question Bella about any reasons why she might go there. It seems to me that Alice saw Bella at the studio. Why didn't Alice clear this up for Bella by explaining to her that she shouldn't go to the studio?im not sure she saw bella in the studio. i know she saw james and james and bella were linked. so i think she came to the conclusion that if james was there, his reasoning for being there would be bella. does that make senes??