All time low

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Re: All time low

Post by PrincessBella »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:You've just scared me...

Im going to 2 concerts at HOB this fall, what kinds of rules do they have? Im going to see ATL & Cobra Starship

Ive only seen Metro Station/Boys Like Girls & All Time Low.

All Time Low was a violent, mad house, fun concert. It was only violent at first & then most people settled down. But it was sooooo funny when security tried to make us go sit down & we wouldnt & Alex kept egging them on.

BLG & Metro Station was a really tame concert even though everyone was rocking out & having a good time. Martin was really funny & Mason & Trace were just cute & liked to arrouse the crowd.
if it's an all ages show & ur underage there are restricted areas. like u can't go up to the bar even to get food. when my mom & i were going in, they made her show her id. they gave her a wristband (thankfully since we were planning on eating there.) if u get anywhere near the bar they get pissy if u aren't wearing a wristband. plus i don't really like the HOB layout anyways. there are 2 many ppl there for like business and stuff instead of the music. but that might just be Chicago... then we wanted to go upstairs to get a better view cuz the floor was kinda full, but i needed to be wearing a wristband just to go up on the balcony :x it's just stupid stuff. i'd go back there if someone i really wanted to see was playing there but not in Milwaukee, it's just i prefer not to go there b/c my last experience kinda sucked. plus they really search u. so if it says no recording devices and u try to sneak a camera in, u might be screwed.

and when i went to see BLG, Metro Station was on the tour and i was really looking forward to seeing them. unfortunately my mom is late for everything, so we missed them. but now i've got meet & greet passes to see them in October so i'm really happy. :D
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

How early did you get there (like before the doors opened)?

Im not that scared for HOB.

See, Im concerned on Warped that I wont get to see everyone I want. Or get anything signed! Maybe it will rain that day & not alot of people will come.

Im soooo excited Im having daydreams about the ATL concert.

I really want a shirt from this tour, but I want to make sure I get a good spot, but the shirts might be sold out... Idea! Make my mom grab the shirt! Hmmmm.
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

sorry, i'm confused. :? how early did i get where? Metro Station/BLG? or HOB (for A Fine Frenzy/Brandi Carlile)?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Did you go early, like before the doors were open to HOB?
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Yes, I'm going to see ATL next month! My parents changed their minds and I am soo flipping excited. I can get that hug that Jack owes me now *loves Jack to death*
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

See, if you were going on the 22nd, Id make you take me backstage. Id bribe you or something.(:

Please?(:

Im just finishing with my ATL prints for the second time. I just need to send them off.

I need some type of bulletin board or something that I can put all my pictures on it wont damage them like poke wholes through or something. I want to make a big collage for all my Prints & Ticket stubs (Yeah I keep my ticket stubs & I was really pissed when I found out on my ATL tickets they say Katy Perry in big & ATL in small - and they put it like this-

Katy Perry
All-time-low

It sucks, but Im okay with it, I dont really mind Katy Perry.)
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:Did you go early, like before the doors were open to HOB?
yeah i was there like a half hour early.

i'm going to see ATL on the 14th, so if any1 can get me backstage to that show it would be greatly appreciated, lol. :D i keep all my ticket stubs in kinda like a photo album. it's cute. it's pink with a heart on the cover. i saw it on sale at Walgreens one day and my mom suggested it as a ticket album, so she bought it for me. when u go to as many concerts as i do, it would be a shame not to have somewhere to keep all of the stubs.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

So there must have been a big crowd (or was it a line) if you werent able to get in the front)

I was going to go as soon as Im out of school, like 3 hours early. (Except Cobra Im going like 4 or 5 - I have to get front row for them) Is it like, you go inside HOB & stand at the doors of the Concert Hall or do they make you wait outside & its a mad-dash?

Also, how was Merch set up there?
PrincessBella
Wandering Through Town

Post by PrincessBella »

it was kind of a big line, plus i had to wait near the bar for my mom to get us food. then we had to go off to the side to eat it. so by the time we were finished with that, the floor was mostly filled up. so u should probably be ok going that early. (i've never gotten to a concert more than 2 hours early tho. that takes real determination.)

they had us lined up outside, then opened the doors at whatever time it said the doors would open (i can't remember anymore how close to showtime it was.) then after we walked in, we got in another line to be searched. so if u get in a slow searching line and u aren't 1 of the first ppl in the line, u might get screwed over. after the search the doors to the room were already open so we walked in and went to get food. so basically it is kind of u wait outside then it's a mad-dash except before the mad-dash u get thoroughly searched.

Merch is basically in a seperate room. it was near the coat check and bathrooms. it was like on my left when i was walking into the room where the stage was. also the merch seemed kind of far back so it was harder to see, but that may have been b/c Alison Sudol (the A Fine Frenzy singer) had to have a place to sit when she signed autographs.

but do keep in mind that this is Chicago, so they may be more strict here and the layout could be different. also it was a different kind of concert than like BLG or ATL.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Okay, so basically, I have to choose between as close as I can get to the stage or the amazing ATL shirt. I'll figure it out.

So was her signing stuff special or do they usually do that kinda stuff? (it'll probably depend, but I Dont know. I might just stalk the tour bus - I saw their tour bus at the last concert, amazing.)

So, basically, get there super early, skip school if possible, hang out, bring as little as possible, (cash & camera) & go!(: