1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
I didn't relate to Bella the very first time I met her. When she did start school, that's when I started saying "Hey girl, hang in there!"
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
Charlie I instantly liked, he reminded me of my dad.
Renee, I didn't really have an opinion on her this early in the chapter, but thought she should have saw through Bella and figure out why she was leaving to go live with Charlie
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
My Aunt lived in a very small town on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, and the people that she meets in Forks reminded me of all the people I met when I visited there. Very friendly, and the boys do treat you like a new toy!
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
Intrigued. Of course.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
I got it right from the get go. Her scent was killing him.
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
At this point, I still wanted to see what all the fuss was about, I have a 100 page rule.
"I look at my… son. His strength, his goodness, the brightness that shines out of him—and it only fuels that hope, that faith, more than ever. How could there not be more for one such as Edward?" - Carlisle Cullen, New Moon