1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
I understood the moving to a new school after knowing so many people. Though I love the rain, so I wouldn't have mind that part
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
Renee is a very spur of the moment, free-spirit, in-love-with-love kind of woman. She really loves Bella.
Charlieis a set in his ways, very routine, broken(in his way) police man, who is overjoyed that his daughter's there, even though he doesn't really know how to show that. Much like his daughter.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
Erics seemed like the nice nerdy guy, who really would be a good friend for Bella. I don't think he'd have any alterior motives in being her friend. Mike is very clingy, controlling, and likes the IDEA of falling for Bella. They would never work lol. I keep waiting on him to pee on her leg to mark her as "his girl". Jessica seems more interested in using Bella's spotlight as "the new girl" and finding things she can turn to rumors about her than actually wanting to be her friend. Angela is my favorite. She's quite, smart, focused, and an all-american girl.
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
I was totally confused, and I kinda took it personally that he was being so mean! lol. The coal black eyes... gae me chills when I read. In an "I'm scared" kinda way.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
I was hooked from the time she saw the Cullens. I knew something big was going to happen from then on.