Twilight Guys -- Take 2

n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Twilight Guys -- Take 2

Post by n0vaice »

-Jasper wrote:I'm scary when I post? I was actually going to come in and say Gaaarh! for some reason, but you made me act more normal. :lol:

My phone has no internet, even though it's meant to.
I meant you post like crazy :lol:

anywayz. you came in late how come? I wanted to challenge you again.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Kyrie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Kyrie »

ringswraith wrote:It's... kinda hard to explain well, but I'll try.

Essentially you create a Sim (for all intents and purposes, a person). They live in a house (either prebuilt or you build it), and you can either let them go about their business or tell them to do specific things.

They have needs that must be satisfied, wants that you'd do well to satisfy, fears to avoid... Just like normal people. They interact with other Sims, can get married, have kids, pretty much everything you can think of.

Your "goal" as it were is to make sure they're happy. :)
... And yes, we are perfectly aware that when, stated like this, it sounds mind-bogglingly boring. Which it kind of is ... But still somehow very addictive. It's one of few games that seem to appeal more to girls than guys, anyway.

And yeah, I got The Sims 3 on the day of release (I do that with games I want, generally) - a Collector's Edition, even. My sim is now an International Super Spy, living in a huge, self-built manor, and the father of four - all the while happily married to a five-star gourmet cook. So there.

Still, I've been alternating between GTA IV, Dead Space, Penumbra: Black Plague (5€ on Steam for both games!) and Mass Effect today, satisfying my cravings to play something less docile than The Sims - not even as the local Jack Bauer does The Sims ever get very intense. Guns, organized crime, frenzied space monsters who require systematic dismemberment, and running for your rapidly expiring life in some underground Greenland facility does.

So yes. I'm ... Spiritually satisfied! And dead tired, thus about to go to bed. I think I'll have to read some more of Neil Gaiman's American Gods first, though.
The Sword and the Cross - fanfic in progress.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Anybody around?

just want to share:
*me at the clinic*

me: *looks at the med tech and says to himself* she's okay
girl: *looks at me and turns away*

So I was next after this guy and so I sat down to get my blood drawn

girl: did you do the 12 hours fasting
me: *thinking the minimum was 10 cause this isn't my first time and I used my charming manly voice and with a smile*
I only did 11 is that okay?
girl: *just turned around and didn't answer me*
me: *saying to myself WTF what did I do*

and the girl was hot and insanely cute.

*sighs*
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

HAHAHAHA.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

thats mean. joke :lol:
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

She just turned away?
WTF. :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

yeah she did. Like I was very friendly and very charming.
that usually works on the girls I meet. Maybe she used to be a guy. :?
OMG!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

That's mean of her. :lol: Was she the one who actually stabbed you with a needle? What a brilliant job ...

I know, I logged on about half 6 my time, because my mum had just given me a 'just because the computer is there, doesn't mean you have to go on it,' lecture. So I was being good. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

yeah Jenini she was the who drew my blood.

That's why your not always on.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

You know, she could have been tired.

Or thinking "This guy only did 11 of the 12 hours... We're going to have to send him home, have him do another appointment (and guess who gets to do that)..."

Or maybe she's just had too many lines given to her that day. You did say she's cute. ;)