Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Post by pennybug84 »

Okay, I seriously need some Team Edward love.

So last night I was with some people and Twilight came up. And they started talking about how Jacob is more relatable & that's why they liked him better. (I can kind of see that. Unfortunatly most men can't rise to the standard that Edward has set.) And I was just thinking okay, if you like the annoying, immature, selfish, teenage boy, DOG you can have him. I will take the smart, unselfish, sweet, romantic, and GENTLEMAN that is Edward.

Plus one thing that bugs me too is everytime Twilight comes up I have one friend that says she likes Jacob because he has a personality & Edward doesn't?!?! I told her once that I disagree with her, but left it at that. I'm not going to start this huge argument. How she could think that, I don't know.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Edward has a personality--EVERYONE has a personality.
He's caring and sweet and honorable. Those people who think he doesn't have a personality just can't appreciate the finer-classed traits of Edward. Just because it they may not mesh well with the sort of person Edward is doesn't mean he doesn't have a personality.
Sure, Jacob's(ew) more relatable, but that doesn't make him amazing like Edward is. I think the real thing that gets guys on Jacob's(ew) side is that he's been rejected by Bella and most guys have been rejected at least once, thus relatable. But since Edward's the one who actually gets the girl, wouldn't guys want to relate to him more?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Ok I surrender :D :D I just don't want to feel like there are sides, like Team Edward and Team Jacob I don't feel that Jacob was even in the game of love. He was a major role in Bella's life but not to me in a game of it. Oh well I surrender and if I have to side I will be Switzerland covered with Edward Cullen. :D :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

debussygirl wrote:Edward has a personality--EVERYONE has a personality.
He's caring and sweet and honorable. Those people who think he doesn't have a personality just can't appreciate the finer-classed traits of Edward. Just because it they may not mesh well with the sort of person Edward is doesn't mean he doesn't have a personality.
Sure, Jacob's(ew) more relatable, but that doesn't make him amazing like Edward is. I think the real thing that gets guys on Jacob's(ew) side is that he's been rejected by Bella and most guys have been rejected at least once, thus relatable. But since Edward's the one who actually gets the girl, wouldn't guys want to relate to him more?

It was actually the girls who were saying this about Jacob. The guys there hadn't read the books!

It just drives me crazy when people say that Jacob is better than Edward. I honestly just don't see the appeal to him at all.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

pennybug84 wrote:
debussygirl wrote:Edward has a personality--EVERYONE has a personality.

It was actually the girls who were saying this about Jacob. The guys there hadn't read the books!

It just drives me crazy when people say that Jacob is better than Edward. I honestly just don't see the appeal to him at all.
Are the girls for Jacob or Edward and what age group if you don't mind please.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ok, I haven't been on in awhile. I've been re-reading New Moon and Eclipse. After reading New Moon, I felt like I needed a little Team Edward time...I'm going to do a huge snowball post here... :D

Let's say that Edward was only able to save Renesmee, and Bella died. What would Edward do? Would he stay and be a father to Renesmee, or would it be Italy all over again?
I think that he would be immensely sad and heart-broken. He would, of course, blame himself for her death and want to die, but I think that looking into Renesmee's eyes, he wouldn't be able to walk away. I think he would want to be away from his family and the entire world. I think he would take Renesmee away to mourn Bella. I'm sure Jake would go too and they would all mourn together and after Renesmee was all grown up and happy with Jake, he would wander for a while, to prioritize and maybe pick up the pieces of his broken life to live with his daughter.

Edward has a choice: save Bella or save Renesmee. Which decision would you make for him and why?
I think that he would want to save Bella but Bella would insist that he save Renesmee and he won't refuse her. But even after he saves Renesmee, I know he will find a way to save Bella also.

What do you think Edward's relationship is with the Denalis?
Honestly, I don't really think their relationship is very deep. I think that he does love them in a distant cousin sort of way.

Say Bella didn't exist. What female human (ones that we were introduced to in the series) would you think would be the best match for Edward?
I think that I would choose Angela. She is sweet and caring and good. She is exactly like Bella in so many ways. If Angela was a shield, too, then Edward would pay more attention and see that Angela is just a really good person.

Why are you guys Team Edward? What is about him that makes him so special for you?
I don't know about you guys, but a guy who sparkles is just perfect for me! :D I'm just kidding. I think that the reason I love Edward is because he's so unselfish and he cares and he's romantic and a gentleman and always knows what to say. He's sweet and has the most beautiful soul anyone could ever have. He would die to save his family and even someone he doesn't know. He would never go against Bella's wishes because he loves her. He would do anything for his true love. Can you really find a better person anywhere?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

diane771 wrote: Are the girls for Jacob or Edward and what age group if you don't mind please.

we're some young adults in our 20's. there were I think 3 other girls & they were the ones saying they liked Jacob better. the guys there hadn't read the books.

I felt so alone.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

pennybug84 wrote:
diane771 wrote: Are the girls for Jacob or Edward and what age group if you don't mind please.

we're some young adults in our 20's. there were I think 3 other girls & they were the ones saying they liked Jacob better. the guys there hadn't read the books.

I felt so alone.
Just tell them you like sexy and mystrious and leave it at that or that you already have a puppy. Just kidding.
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

diane771 wrote:Just tell them you like sexy and mystrious and leave it at that or that you already have a puppy. Just kidding.
That made me laugh so hard! :lol: So thank you!
Too bad I don't really have a dog, or that would be a great answer!

That's part of the reason I love coming on the lex & to the Team Edward thread, to be with others who love him as much as I do.
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Team Edward,

I'm Major Eva and I came to warn you of a battle that is going to happen. It is either goign to be fought against your team or Carlisle's team. Now this is a warning to you. We want you to be ready if we do pick your team.

Now with this being said the Army doesn't use wepons and we don't suggest you do either. But that is up to this team.

Now if you did get picked we do have rulse to this and I will have further information on the battle.

Thank you for your time,
Jasper's Army
Major Eva

((not my normal account....sorry. I'm *Aros_girl* if you have questions)
Team Volturi- Sabin