Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sannois
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Worried about the New Moon movie?

Post by Sannois »

MY only concern.. How will they portray Edwards voice in Bellas head. And will one know the reason she does the things she does, to hear his voice, I was like Bella when reading it. I wanted her to do reckless things so I could hear what he said. :D
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I think they will have Edward's voice beautifully angry. I can't wait to hear it! In order for people to understand they might have to have her say it. Like in Twilight when we heard Kristen's voice over from time to time, explaining what was going on and what Bella was thinking.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

i am 100% sure they will have Bella in VO explaining the "visions" and why she sees them and what she will do to keep seeing them.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

it all depends on what scene they are in, So in the meadow with Laurent he will be soothing and confident, while on the cliff more pleading them mad...anyway you look about it this movie is likely to be far better that Twilight...No wackie CH

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

OK I'm a bit worried about this add on scene where Jacob gives Bella a necklace. I wanted the scene where he gave her conversational hearts for Valentine's day (not a necklace) Jacob is suppose to be poor. Also if he gives her a necklace in New Moon, they have to keep the part where he gives her the imfamous bracelet for her graduation present at her graduation party in Eclipse!!!

read the part about the necklace here...

http://www.metronews.ca/edmonton/entert ... e-new-moon
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

not liking the idea of a dream catching necklace so much! neither am I on board with Bella's four best friends singing happy birthday to her. She made it very clear that her birthday was not up for discussion at school.
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

i believe the dreamcatcher Jacob gives her is for her birthday not vday and it is just a normal dreamcatcher , the kind you hang up, not a necklace.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The conversation hearts were boring I thought.
..Im not that opposed to the necklace.

And the bracelet he makes with the wolf has more meaning, and I guess more special.. so i dont think it matters that he gives her a necklace in new moon.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Really??? I thought the conversational hearts was cute. It's so juvenile, yet sweet, young and innocent. Plus it shows that Jacob is falling for Bella.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I'm just all about staying as close to the book as possible. The conversation hearts were so Jacob. I thought it was cute. A dream catcher isn't the worst veer they could take from the book, but I so hope they try to not take too many liberties.