Rpatz=love

azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by azziemoved2forks »

i don't think I'd be bothered if he played a gay guy. well, unless he kissed a guy then I'd be a little uncomfortable, but he would make it look hot, and he such a great actor he could pull it off. Hell, he could play a transvestite and still look hot

Spunk Ransom would be his drag name

Does anyone one know if the movie "How to Be" is out yet. I really want to see it. He looks really hot with long hair :D

Spunk: I'm just a sweet transvestite, from transexual, Translvania
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

xoxocamille wrote:
Mrs.EdwardCullen wrote:Can I be a little "lovelie", too? I love RPATZ!!!!
So. I figured as a topic...
How do you feel about Rob taking on a role as someone who is.. well, gay?
Express your thoughts here.
(I'm not really sure yet if this film really is a gay-covered relationship, I just came across this website that mentioned it, sooooo.)

PS-- Esli, the 30s costume, I posted the link in my post at the Rob as Edward thread. Look at the very bottom, my super long post there should have it. It's the last one.
Click Me, Esli!
I don't really care, I mean it's Salvador Dali he is potraying so...eh whatevs. I think Little Ashes will be good anyway...this is a little off topic besides the fact that Rob is playing him, but was Salvador Dali even gay?!

How do you guys think he will look with the mustache? lol
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
azziemoved2forks

haha picturing Rob with that mustache sort of makes me laugh *thinks about it some more* ahahhahahahahahaha I can't breathe!
heartscreams

Post by heartscreams »

xoxocamille wrote: So. I figured as a topic...
(I'm not really sure yet if this film really is a gay-covered relationship, I just came across this website that mentioned it, sooooo.)

PS-- Esli, the 30s costume, I posted the link in my post at the Rob as Edward thread. Look at the very bottom, my super long post there should have it. It's the last one.
Click Me, Esli![/color]
OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! i squealed seeing those pictures! they look BEYONG STUNNING! thanks, Camille! *kiss*

okay, the topic. jeez, i haven't been checking the forum too. and it's been quite quiet lately over here, eh?
right right, the topic.

i can see Rob portraying a gay. i mean, yes, i admit, that i was disgusted when Jake and Heather's characters were doing IT in the tent, but i thought they were great playing gays. so if i could accept their performances, these 2 brilliant gorgeous guys, i don't see why i can't accept Rob playing one, too. i mean, from the poster of Little Ashes that i've seen, all the guys playing in the movie, their make-ups do make them look like gays, just a tad bit. and i think i'd be okay, if Rob has to kiss a guy, and i mean in the movie, ONLY! haha. oh, the moustache? WOW! i'd love to see him with a moustache, because, i'm getting tired of him growing stuble(sp?). HAHAHAH! i think he'd like an Italian! oooooh!!!

and yea, i heard that the movie covered gay relationships, but was Salvador Dali gay????

omg! this is the first time that i used the word 'gay' many times in one speech!
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Ever since he called Edward a cube of cheese, a moron and basically stated in his very proper and always polite British way that he doesn't very much like Edward, I would so have his child.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

stupid computer. sorry for the double post!! :cry: :cry:
Last edited by Amethyst1 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

srabrgr wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:

Click Me, Esli!
I don't really care, I mean it's Salvador Dali he is potraying so...eh whatevs. I think Little Ashes will be good anyway...this is a little off topic besides the fact that Rob is playing him, but was Salvador Dali even gay?!

I agree!
I can't wait till little Ashes and no Salvador Dali wasn't gay--i should know. He was married to a woman named Gala (her real name was Elena). sooo, i don't really get the question?? ^^

haha, the mustache. he lookeddddd goooooood! i saw this promotion picture. ahhh, i love how he looked in it. but yeah. the mustache looks...good.
Last edited by Amethyst1 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azziemoved2forks

i want his moustache
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

malaz wrote:
srabrgr wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:

Click Me, Esli!

I agree!
I can't wait till little Ashes and no Salvador Dali wasn't gay--i should know. He was married to a woman named Gala (her real name was Elena). sooo, i don't really get the question?? ^^

haha, the mustache. he lookeddddd goooooood! i saw this promotion picture. ahhh, i love how he looked in it. but yeah. the mustache looks...good.
I was asking because I found it a little odd that they would make a movie about a gay guy that well...wasn't gay lol.

Really? *Searches the web for promo photo* hehe
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
azziemoved2forks

I wonder if they'll sell his moustache on e bay *goes to look*