Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Post by debussygirl »

What is your favorite funny Edward moment? I think it would be when he got the jacket and helmet for Bella and said she was sexy...I don't know why, I just laughed at that part.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

What do you think was Edward's relationship with his father?
I don't think they were that close, just because of the time perioid they grew up in. I'm sure Edward looked up to his father and respected him. I can see Edward's father as his role model, he would have wanted to make him proud more than anything, and I think he really did! Going off to the army was a brave thing to do, it would make any father proud to have his son fight for justice. So they would have a great relationship, both would love the other a ton, but they wopuldn't show it on the outside. They'd be all tough and manly.

What is your favorite funny Edward moment?
When dovrebanen mentioned the moment where Edward tackles Bella the first time she visits his house, I couldn't think of anything other than that! I love it :mrgreen:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

What is your favorite funny Edward moment? I agree with when he tackles Bella that first time at the Cullen house.
The first thing that came to mind was on the honeymoon & his great line I may have bit a pillow or two. It was so unexpected and just funny.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

What is your favorite funny Edward moment?
Not in the book...
But in the deleted scenes on the dvd, Bella goes, "Edward, want to taste?" Edward goes sure. And then he bites Bella's finger.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

What is your favorite Edward moment?

Well...I have many, but I do love the 'seduction' scene in Twilight - book, when Edward has to mess with Bella's memory when she is afraid to climb on his back to go to the baseball field. He skims his nose across her jaw, to her ear and stops right at her mouth and she just explodes (hell, I would too!) :lol:

Such a naughty, naughty boy. :twisted:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:What is your favorite funny Edward moment?
Not in the book...
But in the deleted scenes on the dvd, Bella goes, "Edward, want to taste?" Edward goes sure. And then he bites Bella's finger.
Ugh, I couldn't stand that!!!! I am SO glad they didn't put it in the movie! What the heck were they thinking?!! That is SO out of character for Edward. There is NO WAY he would taste Bella's blood if he didn't have to.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

In New Moon when he walked out in the sunlight and thought he was dead and with Bella in Heaven. :)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

debussygirl wrote:
Not in the book...
Ugh, I couldn't stand that!!!! I am SO glad they didn't put it in the movie! What the heck were they thinking?!! That is SO out of character for Edward. There is NO WAY he would taste Bella's blood if he didn't have to.
I agree. I actually threw my hands in the air and said: "That is so out of character that I can't believe it". And my boyfriend who haven't read the books was like: :?: :roll: I tend to get a bit angry when I watch certain parts of the movie....

Christy - Yes, when he tampered with her memory. One of the hottest Edward moments, I think. He certainly knew what he was doing :D He had discovered the effect he had on her body, that's for sure.

I also think it was funny when he said that he's nearly a 110 and that it's about time he settled down :lol:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Dovrebanen wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
Not in the book...
I agree. I actually threw my hands in the air and said: "That is so out of character that I can't believe it". And my boyfriend who haven't read the books was like: :?: :roll: I tend to get a bit angry when I watch certain parts of the movie....

Christy - Yes, when he tampered with her memory. One of the hottest Edward moments, I think. He certainly knew what he was doing :D He had discovered the effect he had on her body, that's for sure.

I also think it was funny when he said that he's nearly a 110 and that it's about time he settled down :lol:
I liked that scene, right up until he tasted her blood. So I was glad that it was cut , like it's already been mentioned that is way out of character for Edward.

You guys came up with some other good ones. I forgot about the tampering with her memory in Twilight. That is a really good one. And the I'm nearly 110 line. He seems so serious most of the time, I forgot some of the funny lines and more lighthearted side to him.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

^^Yeah, it was good until they fell down. Then I wanted to smack whoever put that part in (which was probably Catherine :roll: )