Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Pel »

Because sometimes the best choice is not to decide!

:) Carry on!
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Maus »

Hey everyone! It's Alicia, from the old thread. I just got a new screen name. I think that it's time we resurrect Team Bella with a new topic... or perhaps just some comments on the latest book.
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

Well, she pretty much got her wish!.... The whole jake being 'family'
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

22.FireandIce wrote:Well, she pretty much got her wish!.... The whole jake being 'family'
agreed. I'm really happy SM didn't have Jacob imprint on some random girl- taking him away from Bella's life and all. To be honest i was just so heartbroken over the fact that Jacob was in so much pain in the end of Eclipse i couldn't see any way for him to have a happy ending other than dying for Bella or something, considering she had chosen Edward over Jacob. I was really pleased with Jacob's happy ending- as well as Bella & Edward's :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

yeah i totally i agree. My heart sank when I knew Jake wasn't going to have his own happy ending. But then BD and I was like YESSSSS. I wonder how Bella ACTUALLY feels about this relationship having known that her daughter will soon be married to the man that she had shed tears for and loved (in a way) and kissed passionately... I wonder how Renesmee will look at it?
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

22.FireandIce wrote:yeah i totally i agree. My heart sank when I knew Jake wasn't going to have his own happy ending. But then BD and I was like YESSSSS. I wonder how Bella ACTUALLY feels about this relationship having known that her daughter will soon be married to the man that she had shed tears for and loved (in a way) and kissed passionately... I wonder how Renesmee will look at it?

ummm...AWKWARDDDDD hahaha no no just kidding- i'm not really sure to be honest. Then again they might not ever tell her being that they don't find it of any importance for her to know.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

Well I don't think Bella would tell her. Maybe Edward, I mean wanting her to know the truth. And knowing bella wouldn't tell her. And not wanting he to hear it from Jacob. But whenever it comes up I think Jake will tell his little Nessie.

<3 Stole My Heart
bellabonany
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellabonany »

I was glad that Jake AND Bella got thier happy ending... and Edward wasnt hurt. It was just really really wierd to fall in love with your old girl friends daughter... *Shivers*. WEll, do any of you remember the April Fools topic when Bella asked Edward for a baby? Well, I guess we have some Alices here... that was AWESOME foreshadowing!!!! And most of us thought that Edward couldn't have a kid! *Rolls eyes* :roll:
Team Bella all the way!! ;D
Romeo, Mr.Darcy, Heathcliff, Lysander and Demetrius... Who needs them when you can have the epitome of perfection and your own personal sun?
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Haha! That's very true...

But I think I might have seen it coming. 2 Months ago I got this idea for a fan-fic where Edward & Bella elope, and Bella finds out she's with child and she leaves Edward, and files a divorce (Don't ask) ....Anyway her pregnency lasts for 9 months and she has twins! A Girl & a Boy. Their birth was normal, and Bella survives because she's not human, well at least not entirely.... Anyway isn't that ..well.. werid? :?
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Post by fireice99 »

Even though the whole Jake and Nessie thing was quite a shocker, at least for me it was, I am very glad that Jake got his happily ever after also. Bella is happy, and so is he. He can move on, and so can she, without either of them feeling heartbroken. i have always been team bella, and i am glad that everything worked out, despite the many who think she got everything she wanted a little too easily.

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.